Powerful Hirshabelle President Speech In Garowe Peace Conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore real recognise real and WAARE is real, just cause he isn't doing faan like you and giving you the facts which is a bitter pill to swallow but its still real talk. I love how he mentioned Somali doesn't survive in foreign lands,you don't last two generations, even your kid libaax lol, ma tihid geesi adag sida yahud who survived for 3300 years.

He is right you guys don't have Islamic culture and just claim it, their no evidence U behave like Muslims, heck the gaalo behave and practise Islam better thru their actions. You just give the salams lol, Kuma dhaqantan where as they don't mention Salam Lakin way ku dhaqman and why everyone loves their land waa dhul cadalad ka jira.

I will also add to Waare wixi la badbadin Karo hala badbadiyo, no point saving everyone and then noone is saved and died thru somali unity, heck the regions who recover the best will eventually help the rest anyways because they will want allies, plus it can serve as an example for failed areas to move on but if we all die what benefit is in that.

But his absolutely right Somalia can't be resolved thru outside forces, it's been tried, your just extending their pain and stalemate, plus I love he adopted reer nugaal cultural values of na tus politics not ii amiin politics lol cuz aminaad is for god, between humans waxaa ka dhaxayso na tus ama evidence based politics ama ficil or whatever proof type word U want to use.

Waare U r welcome in Garowe.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love how gaalo agreed to aan Kala nabad galno Iyo aan isku imaano wixi danteena Naga dhaxayso sida dhulka aan wada degan nahay thru sharci not thru president or qof shaksi ah ama ethnic or religious identity politics aan laysku halayn karin, what a great ppl they are and from those initial starting point linking laws to the land ileen dhulku dadku way ka dhaxaysa not identity politics, now they are a power to be reckoned with, umaad dawladisa neceb like Somalis, will forever be weak dawlad unlike gaalo who love their dawlad because way og yihin saldhiga Lagu dhisay ay kuligooda dantoooda ugu jiro.

You cant unite ppl without guaranteeing them freedom,peace, progress, and equality it doesn't matter what bloody system or republic U have(secular, theocracy, kingdoms, military rule) but if it's missing those fundamental ingredients U r going to be a failed state or a state on the edge of war.

I like to meet waare someone who can measure and calculate what the final result of Somali will be if they continue on this path of stalemate politics.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Libaax-Joore real recognise real and WAARE is real, just cause he isn't doing faan like you and giving you the facts which is a bitter pill to swallow but its still real talk. I love how he mentioned Somali doesn't survive in foreign lands,you don't last two generations, even your kid libaax lol, ma tihid geesi adag sida yahud who survived for 3300 years.

He is right you guys don't have Islamic culture and just claim it, their no evidence U behave like Muslims, heck the gaalo behave and practise Islam better thru their actions. You just give the salams lol, Kuma dhaqantan where as they don't mention Salam Lakin way ku dhaqman and why everyone loves their land waa dhul cadalad ka jira.

I will also add to Waare wixi la badbadin Karo hala badbadiyo, no point saving everyone and then noone is saved and died thru somali unity, heck the regions who recover the best will eventually help the rest anyways because they will want allies, plus it can serve as an example for failed areas to move on but if we all die what benefit is in that.

But his absolutely right Somalia can't be resolved thru outside forces, it's been tried, your just extending their pain and stalemate, plus I love he adopted reer nugaal cultural values of na tus politics not ii amiin politics lol cuz aminaad is for god, between humans waxaa ka dhaxayso na tus ama evidence based politics ama ficil or whatever proof type word U want to use.

Waare U r welcome in Garowe.
From afweyne lover to waare lover why do u always leflef another man 😂😂 marxum xamdi was waare before he was named xoghaaya and now his our public enemy number 1
Puntland wa awooda geska Africa we don’t need nobody but Allah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
From afweyne lover to waare lover why do u always leflef another man 😂😂 marxum xamdi was waare before he was named xoghaaya and now his our public enemy number 1
Puntland wa awooda geska Africa we don’t need nobody but Allah

I'm a lover of knowledge and anyone who speaks it and shows it is my man, I don't care what qabili they come from, I even study animals and use maths to adopt military strategies or ideas, cilmi isn't linked to qabili someone is from, it's linked to does it work U dummy muse suldan 😂

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore U need to save Islam and say somalidu Kuma dhaqantan Islam ama aduunka waxay is lee yihin ficilka Islam ma waxay Keenta Somalia oo kale lol, which will mean Islam is a bad religion or U choose Somali ma aha Muslim dhab ah wayna isku sheekayan inay yihin Lakin wax cadayn ma jirto ama dhaliil ay dadka tusi karan inu wadankas illahi hos tagan. If Islam is good bay ku oranyan why you nation look like naarta hosteeda lol, U must respond either Islam is bad or Somali is bad. You can't have it both ways looking like hell and saying Islam is the best lol, mid dooro lol ama somalidu ayanan ahayn Muslim dhab ah ama Islam ayanan ahayn diin fican, it's pure logic.

I don't even know why they pray n fast lol because at the end of day even Allah says U will be measured for your time on earth and what U contributed and we know what somali contribute it's helllish, I don't have much hope for them and know deep down naarta hosteeda inay uu socodan after death.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore it disturbs you real talk, we r not in the desert anymore, ppl have eyes 👀 and eyes is more powerful then words will ever be.

Are U that much of langaab U can't honor ppl who speak or do things that help Somalis understand what their doing and where it will end up?

Waare is my boy same with Siyaad, that's why I'm suspicious your not a bidhe as a true majerten will always honor anyone who does something not see it as a threat. Remember U little punk dekedasi and jidki Garowe to bosaso waxay ku timid my dad camp to make peace with siyad for concessions, while ssdf were locked up in addis Ababa or disbanded. You left behind bodies duli yahow we left behind masharic illa manta Lagu nool yahay, go fool bicidyahan puntitequeen not us bah dubays who were in the siyad govt.

1726984285446.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore your ssdf left behind dead bodies, locked up in addis Ababa and even they disbanded and joined my wise father and siyad workers to accept peace for concessions and it's thru this vision bosaso got a semi complete port and paved road between Garowe and Bosaso which was no different to Gardafu roads today. Go fool puntitequeen who supports your madness, you ain't fooling us, do U ever see siyad workers who r majerten ever needing to prove themselves, way af gaban yihin. It's you idiots like jama Ali jama and ssdf needing to prove yourself constantly cause U didn't achieve anything for the ppl but dead bodies. I am and will always be seen as a geesi not you tho, even muse suldan will tell U back off the wise visionaries of siyad workers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore after Ethiopia tried annexing galdogob, balanbale, this forced even the hardcore ssdf to leave even Abdullahi Yusuf said hell no and was arrested in 1986 by menguistu, before then even my family were sending finances too ssdf thru our posting in Libya. But till we saw Ethiopia had no genuine post Somalia govt and bringing rebel groups together, we told hardcore ssdf leave and we will get concessions from siyad barre to build a world class port in bosaso and pave the road from Garowe to bosaso which is the lifeline of PL today. Yes the port wasn't completed due to the civil war I will accept that.

Your a real jahil that's why I don't think your muse suldan because every majerten either works to get progress for it's region or dies defending it and their both equal. I think your a true bidhe

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Libaax-Joore after Ethiopia tried annexing galdogob, balanbale, this forced even the hardcore ssdf to leave even Abdullahi Yusuf said hell no and was arrested in 1986 by menguistu, before then even my family were sending finances too ssdf thru our posting in Libya. But till we saw Ethiopia had no genuine post Somalia govt and bringing rebel groups together, we told hardcore ssdf leave and we will get concessions from siyad barre to build a world class port in bosaso and pave the road from Garowe to bosaso which is the lifeline of PL today. Yes the port wasn't completed due to the civil war I will accept that.

Your a real jahil that's why I don't think your muse suldan because every majerten either works to get progress for it's region or dies defending it and their both equal. I think your a true bidhe
This is what am building bosaso today 🙏🏽🇸🇱 muse sultan are one of the richest reer puntlandlanders the owner make $50k a month just from the hotel revenue that is 600k a year