Powerful Pedophile ring in Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There is a reason why many child actors end up dead or hooked on drugs, it's not merely coincidence.

@Reiko @AbdiJohnson

Macaulay Culkin comes to mind...
A lot of child stars come to mind. Every child star has either became gay, drug addict or end up dying.
I liked Elijah woods work including most of his indie movies, sadly he will be black listed after this.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That's how they worship Shaitan- then he gives them fame. thats how they pledge their allegiance to satan

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
That is why so many child actors become so messed up

I think this happened to that kid in home alone Macaulay Culkin. He is a mess now, u can see the sadness in his eyes

Nearly all of them end their careers while still children. He makes me sad too.

Gibiin-Udug

Nearly all of them end their careers while still children. He makes me sad too.
There's a popular actor who was also a child star, who once confessed that he sees mass murder every night in his dreams. He uses drugs to numb his pain. Wallahi that really makes me sad. Money can't buy you happiness and fame can't make you happy.

Hubble

VIP
There's a popular actor who was also a child star, who once confessed that he sees mass murder every night in his dreams. He uses drugs to numb his pain. Wallahi that really makes me sad. Money can't buy you happiness and fame can't make you happy.

That sounds terrifying. So many teen stars died from drug overdose. You know what money can't buy shit all if you're really famous though. All the posh clothes that paparazzi chase you for, a big house which is camped outside all the time, vacations that drain your money because you can't go to normal hotels. I hate reading their lives, it's depressing.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
you can see many mainstream music videos alluding to this practice-miley cyrus seems like she was one.

Gibiin-Udug

That sounds terrifying. So many teen stars died from drug overdose. You know what money can't buy shit all if you're really famous though. All the posh clothes that paparazzi chase you for, a big house which is camped outside all the time, vacations that drain your money because you can't go to normal hotels. I hate reading their lives, it's depressing.
I was actually watching Britney Spears old songs when she first came out and then I watched when she had the break down. I was so sad for her, I choked up crying. It was so sad. You can see she was molested by individuals in the industry. And now as a grown woman is under conservatorship.

Hubble

VIP
I was actually watching Britney Spears old songs when she first came out and then I watched when she had the break down. I was so sad for her, I choked up crying. It was so sad. You can see she was molested by individuals in the industry. And now as a grown woman is under conservatorship.

I hated how they filmed and photographed her breaking down, magazines should not have published it without her permission. She's good now though back at work too. AJ from the Backstreet Boys had drug addictions, he had a breakdown years ago. No one famous from around that era is 100% ok. They got overworked, I got sick of seeing them on every channel and radio station imagine living like that of course they'd breakdown while they're fat managers and executives took all the money with no work.

Status
Not open for further replies.