Praying to Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I remember this weird Iranian kid that was in the same class as me way back

He was caught a few Times praying on his knees in front of the white board that Hitler comes back

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I swear Iranians try to be white so hard they really do

Thats true I know iranians that change their first and last name to sound more white

the funny thing is the Guy was serious about Hitler even saying naah he aint gonna kill me we both got black hair:chrisfreshhah:

Thats true I know iranians that change their first and last name to sound more white

the funny thing is the Guy was serious about Hitler even saying naah he aint gonna kill me we both got black hair:chrisfreshhah:
He can reason with Hitler just like how Dennis Rodman did with Kim Jong Un

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Iran is a shithole which indoctrinated children to hate Jews. No wonder this kid loves hitler so badly.

Everyone from that shithole MENA hates Jews for being successful and establish a greater nation in only a short period of time.

I hope Israel nukes those MENA cunts and let the civilised world live in a civilise manner.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is it true that Hitler had a relationship with his niece?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is speculated to have been in a relation with his half-niece but no concurring evidence to back this up.
Rumor has it, he was also caught having sexual relations with a young lady who was related to his wife Eva Braun and that lead to the abrupt divorce.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Rumor has it, he was also caught having sexual relations with a young lady who was related to his wife Eva Braun and that lead to the abrupt divorce.

Bullshit rumour. Hitler only married Eva 40 hours before they commited suicide. The relationship was kept secret from the people because it helped the image of Hitler as a man who only cares about the German people. It was kept secret for 14 years, only the inner circle knew about it.

They married April 29 1945 to April 30 1945.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts