What is your position on pedos and rapists getting beat in prison

• For

• Against

• Don't really know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just watched a video of a man getting beat badly in prison. Honestly I felt a bit of pity till I remembered he's a child molester, should've known because he was white but you get it. It's a bit weird because of the whole dehumanisation thing but at that point you deserve to lose it, that's my opinion anyway.

Was it actually justified? I mean in my self-appointed important opinion I guess it was.

@Jaydaan @Grigori Rasputin @Halimak @Afrique @Western4Life @Genesis @Mercury @Lostbox @kobe @Bohol @kickz @Desert Flower @Calaf @Gambar @Macalin M

Last edited:
I’m against it, you are just as evil to harm someone even if they have done something despicable. Allah is the one to deal with people like this.

1589738746145.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Beating people up solves nothing.

I dislike the concept of prison, but since they are already in prison, they're getting punished already.

They deserve it how can someone do something like that to pure innocent souls such as children ?

no sympathy should be shot point blank with a shotgun instead.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I support death penalty for strictly rapists. Atleast with murder they have a good reason for it sometimes but rapes never justified

Trending