Priti Patel's new bill

Not only is the British government planning to crack down on protests but HMICFRS details how it is perfectly fine for the government to survey any political/social movements or even community organizing if it disturbs working people(police officers,mps etc). They will apparently stop using 'domestic terrorist' as it has become a buzzword and instead use 'aggravated activists', this change is significant because it basically means that it will be easier to convict protestors and those seeking justice (e.g. in the shukri abdi protests, the BLM protests etc).

Aggravated activism is defined as 'activity that seeks to bring about political or social change in a way that involves unlawful behaviour or criminality, has a negative impact on community tensions, or causes an adverse economic impact to businesses'. This could possibly be hinting at boycotting products to bring about political change??? This isn't even violent!!!

This is especially bad for foreign nationals who's 'residency' can be revoked i.e. deported simply for excercising their right to criticise the goverment.
This doesn't end here peeps they can even arrest you for expressing 'antipolice' views on social media.
What freedom of speech is there in the UK?

Discuss your opinoins below.

Ive seen this come out much more. Conservatives are using the dumb people who read the sun and rich racists to consolidate their base and this filtgy act is part of it

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

Not only is the British government planning to crack down on protests but HMICFRS details how it is perfectly fine for the government to survey any political/social movements or even community organizing if it disturbs working people(police officers,mps etc). They will apparently stop using 'domestic terrorist' as it has become a buzzword and instead use 'aggravated activists', this change is significant because it basically means that it will be easier to convict protestors and those seeking justice (e.g. in the shukri abdi protests, the BLM protests etc).

Aggravated activism is defined as 'activity that seeks to bring about political or social change in a way that involves unlawful behaviour or criminality, has a negative impact on community tensions, or causes an adverse economic impact to businesses'. This could possibly be hinting at boycotting products to bring about political change??? This isn't even violent!!!

This is especially bad for foreign nationals who's 'residency' can be revoked i.e. deported simply for excercising their right to criticise the goverment.
This doesn't end here peeps they can even arrest you for expressing 'antipolice' views on social media.

Ok now it's done, I am moving. Who will take me in.:farmajoyaab:

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

There was never any freedom of speech in the first place.

I used to think it was crazy they called themselves a democratic nation with the FPTP system but this just makes things clearer. The UK has never been a democratic nation, it was born through the imperialism and colonization of the global south.

Trending