Puntland businesses to import Coco-Cola from Ethiopia cuting off SBI

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don't really care about SBI, its Asli Maydi crooks who should be cutoff 1st. They are selling our goods for 100s of millions US and we're letting them do it. We should have reer Sanaag and reer Bari come together and start their own export company cut off the shady middleman.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Abaq

VIP
I don't really care about SBI, its Asli Maydi crooks who should be cutoff 1st. They are selling our goods for 100s of millions US and we're letting them do it. We should have reer Sanaag and reer Bari come together and start their own export company cut off the shady middleman.
Itโ€™s run by that reer Hargeysa guy right? Why do the locals sell to him? If they donโ€™t want to, surely they can sell to someone else right? Thatโ€™s the beauty of the free market

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I saw some Warsangeli businesses on the boycott list that were posted a while back and I'm like damn, that Ileys detergent brother should move to PL ๐Ÿ˜‚

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Ethiopian Coca-Cola tastes macaan, weโ€™ll have to get domestic labeling though. Iโ€™m not tryna see Amharic on my bottle. How about Osmanya text? :diddyass:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Need that license someone should negotiate with the brand in America
We should look into working with PepsiCo, good to have some competition
B9296EF5-B89D-4211-95EF-027723BBF363.png

Trending

Latest posts