Puntland Minister Of Interior Opens Galdogob Democratically Elected Local Council

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I only posted this news to counter xirir-land igu sawir. The ppl voices shall not be infringed by spoilers, obstacles, clan or personal interests. The ppl voice is supreme, their Puntites. Now we need to get too Saaxo and Towfiq to open their ppl elected councils, their ppl voice must be respected.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland manta hal jid baa uu furan jidkasi waa horumar iyo horay in loo socodo, manta meeshani ma aha meel muran ka taagan, it was created in a peaceful assembly not by a few 'dad ciilan oo qol yar ku xiran in hamar' like GM/HS paper states. U can't compare that to Puntland, xitaa hal meel inay wada faristan waaba khalad, isku maqaam ma aha. GM/HS way bilqaysteen what a regional state means like they do everything.

PL waa inay MAQAAM ka duwan heesha paper states oo loo dhisay hal iyo 2 niin oo hamar fadhiyo not by their people.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
People seem to support new leadership in Galdogob other places not so much I don’t even remember hearing much about these elections and how folks were selected

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
More chaos Buursalax. Galdogob it’s very peaceful and stable compared to rest of Somalia

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
What is it they have grievances against, besides not being supportive of the new maamul? Did something go wrong in the process?
They are saying the candidate they selected and people voted for was cheated out of seat and process is corrupt. It’s local election and I have no idea validity of what they are saying or if they just want money. More will probably will come out maybe there is clan piece to it as well it’s not clear who these guys are