Puntland Needs To Intervene In Somaliland Election

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It is absolutely careless to standby from the sidelines and not send donations to a leader who will help us. We need to get involved and back Wadani so the Isaaq go wild and play into our bait and re elect Muse Bihi which is our ultimate goal anyways, this guy has been great at giving us huge losses and we need him in power at all cost so we can continue our humiliation of Somaliland.

We can never allow SL to get another leader but we must do it in a way thru reverse psychology back Wadani so he loses isaaq support so they all run to Muse Bihi thinking his an Isaaqist and we got what we wanted another 10 years for Muse and we can continue working our interests.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore I want more qaniimo opportunities and having Muse there will help that goal. I'm worried their gonna big backlash on muse for losing the war, and once his gone, we may not get other opportunities.

I'm glad I'm safe under Deni for 5 years a geesi I was worried about Ina diyaano and farole hawiye n isaaq kabaqads lol, plus I wasn't ready for new candidate aan la aqoon Iyo ii Amin politics lol, aminaad kama dhaxayso bin adan only god between humans we want proof or evidence based politics. Bah Dubays should be very happy under Deni strong and safe leadership.

@Libaax-Joore @Bari I cheered so loud when Deni won, I knew khatarta naga Soo socoto Ina farole Iyo isaaq Iyo Ina diyaano and HSM.

I am reer nugaal we don't fall for islamist lies about ii Amin politics we know aminaad is for god not between humans lol.

I'm like Farole Senior you ain't selling me shit without proof duli yahow.

:farole:

Lama Soo dhex gali Karo reer nugaal we have same mentality lol, reer Bari oo maskin ah bay beentooda uu sheegan.

Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
@Libaax-Joore I want more qaniimo opportunities and having Muse there will help that goal. I'm worried their gonna big backlash on muse for losing the war, and once his gone, we may not get other opportunities.

I'm glad I'm safe under Deni for 5 years a geesi I was worried about Ina diyaano and farole hawiye n isaaq kabaqads lol, plus I wasn't ready for new candidate aan la aqoon Iyo ii Amin politics lol, aminaad kama dhaxayso bin adan only god between humans we want proof or evidence based politics. Bah Dubays should be very happy under Deni strong and safe leadership.

@Libaax-Joore @Bari I cheered so loud when Deni won, I knew khatarta naga Soo socoto Ina farole Iyo isaaq Iyo Ina diyaano and HSM.

I am reer nugaal we don't fall for islamist lies about ii Amin politics we know aminaad is for god not between humans lol.

I'm like Farole Senior you ain't selling me shit without proof duli yahow.

:farole:

Lama Soo dhex gali Karo reer nugaal we have same mentality lol, reer Bari oo maskin ah bay beentooda uu sheegan.
Im not fussed, i dont have expansionist ambitions, heck i dont even want sool and sanaag. Waxaan haysto iga badan. You're right tho, deni winning against was in the best interest of puntlanders, some of the other candidates were compromised. Hopefully it wont be too much of an issue going forward, i trust Puntlanders to put the right person in power once we implement one man one vote.