Qaaran

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Someone give me an explanation of what this is and why I’m giving away my good hard earned money in the name of qabil? I’m being told that I have to start paying it:childplease: I’m paying money for folks all in the name of Reer hebel hebel aa isku tihiin. I told my dad I’m not going to but he’s not taking it very well.

Last edited:
Its to support the poor walaal. If someone is unable to feed their family and pay their hospital bills should people watch them die? The moral thing is to support those that need help.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Qaaraan is a charity for you. Donate whatever you can to your closest kin and have a positive impact on their lives, believe me you'll reap the rewards later.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Whenever money is being raised for poor families back home or agoon kids I do my best to help. Do things that will help you in this world and the next. Money comes and goes if you give your money towards good Allah will give you something that is better in this world or the next. Never be qof gacan adag.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone give me an explanation of what this is and why I’m giving away my good hard earned money in the name of qabil? I’m being told that I have to start paying it:childplease: I’m paying money for folks all in the name of Reer hebel hebel aa isku tihiin. I told my dad I’m not going to but he’s not taking it very well.

Pay it but intention it for Sadaaqa, u should not be forced or pressured tho, it should be entirely by budget

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Qaaraan by itself is a bit funny, like no qabiil brought my grandparents out of Somalia, no qabiil invested in mine, parents or grandparents futures. We had to do everything by ourselves, so the idea of throwing away money in the name of qabiil has always been a little strange to me even though I've been contributing for the past 7-8 years or so.

But lafta ka dhashay basically have this thing where your commit to a certain amount every month ($500-$2000) and that money gets invested into businesses owned by the tolka. After we get our profits from these investments, a small percentage in the area of 10-15% of the profit (Not the total) gets deducted and used for qaaran in order to help the poor, orphans, build wells, hospitals, housing etc...

This way I'm eating, and everyone else is eating too. And frankly I prefer it much better this way.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Stingy to people I’ve never met in my life yes:stopit:
I've never had to deal with something of that sort. I feel you though, would suck to give your hard earned money to a qabilist odeey just because he's the same qabiil as you. But idk about not giving money(if you have it) to sick people. Take it as if you're donating on gofundme to an ailing stranger :browtf:

Jungle

VIP
Every month the oldest goes round and collects a small amount and it goes to a couple families. Been going on before me and as soon the next starts earning it gets drilled into them lol. Its sadaqo. Op stingy fr.

Now the tol which come around a every few months i duck but sometimes you have to pay and it gets your name out there lol Cant be a total nobody in your own laf or addressed as 'faraax wiilkiis' as a grown man lol. Its different for females ofc.