Qaxooti from Burco in London triggered over Nimcaan Hilaac's Show in London

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Why are they moving like Team Kazow? I hate it when these Zeemalis claim a western city or state.

London, Minnesota and Columbus were built by landheere European men. Welfare receiving qaxooti with a truckload of audacity.

Golden voiced Nimcaan Hilaac can have a show wherever he pleases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Don’t expect everyone to be a secessionist
There was nothing to secede from as 1960 union was unlawful.

A honorable person appreciates the place they grew up in and the people that they lived with but this man wants cause a fitna in SL and tries to rally up his fellow clansmen through social media to go up in arms against the state from his comfortable home in Ohio.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
There was nothing to secede from as 1960 union was unlawful.

A honorable person appreciates the place they grew up in and the people that they lived with but this man wants cause a fitna in SL and tries to rally up his fellow clansmen through social media to go up in arms against the state from his comfortable home in Ohio.
Huh 😹😹😹😹 unlawful Astaghfirullah I have no problems with landers but a lot of them have inflated egos and are very disrespectful online.Also celebrating qaraxs which is weird.

Cuz he's qablist and anti SL the place that got him to be popular
I just saw the vid again now, it’s just rude to talk bad of a place that you grew up in and even you say you had great memories in, don’t look back in anger as Oasis once said.

This post MOU/LA hate train is very odd to me, all these fanaan are going out of their way to randomly hate like they wouldn’t do a show there if given the chance. They hate on the people more than the government which is just very unclassy as they’re alienating their own fanbase

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
I just saw the vid again now, it’s just rude to talk bad of a place that you grew up in and even you say you had great memories in, don’t look back in anger as Oasis once said.

This post MOU/LA hate train is very odd to me, all these fanaan are going out of their way to randomly hate like they wouldn’t do a show there if given the chance. They hate on the people more than the government which is just very unclassy as they’re alienating their own fanbase

that ungrateful nacas forgot that SL made him popular bal waakase muxu ka macaashay

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
that ungrateful nacas forgot that SL made him popular bal waakase muxu ka macaashay

Qasab maaha inuu Somaliland taageero. Some Awdalities have their own grievances with Somaliland, and in particular, SNM.

Nevertheless, it’s sad to all the afllagaado he threw at Somaliland after going to the US. Artists and musicians should never dabble in politics, Hodan Abdirahman and Mursal, also reer Awdal, haven’t made any egregious statements about SL, and can return to their home whenever they’d like.

Nimcaan, on the other hand, has gone to the extent of calling SL a terrorist state. Even if a more tolerant administration takes power, I doubt reer Somaliland will welcome him back with open arms.

Arkan

RM7
He's qablist and better to perform his qashin songs with his reer abtiyaashe in Ohio or Minnesota.

Nimcaan waa Fanaan Qaran lol

Trending