Questions about Somalian or African migrants in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Hello everyone.

I am currently asking Nigerians, Ethiopians and other African nationalities about the migrant crisis in their forums. I want to see everyone's opinion about how do they feel, what they think and why do they do it.

Why am I asking? Because most African countries are stable and Africa is a huge continent. I am an open minded person and does not stereotyped Africa as a country, run by warlords, UN or is in civil war.

I have questions to all the Somalians here since they're among the majority migrants fleeing. Right now, my head hurts so please help me understand;

1. Why do Somalians flee when it is stable except the South? In this forum, Somalians often talk about progress in their country. Yet, they continue to flee. Why not move to other parts of Somalia instead?

2. Do Somalians know over 20,000 people have drowned in the Mediterranean in the last 3 years? What made them so willing to cross despite hearing tens of thousands dying in the sea? Why do they risk their lives to cross in the most dangerous seas (now dubbed as 'borders') in the world? Do they know they won't be guaranteed to stay alive?

3. Why do Somalians spend over $10,000 just to become "economic migrant" when they could've opened a business (eg: a local store around the corner), buy a nice house or even a farm(!) in their home country? Even worse, they chose to become trafficked by criminal elements and end up getting their kidneys taken. Do they know the Northern Sahara is full of Bedioun warlords due to the ongoing civil war in Libya which has turned into booming business for trafficking and keeping East and West Africans as prisoners and slaves (see the latest VICE documentary for example).

4. Do Somalians know Europe doesn't want migrants coming in anymore? This is not the pre-1990 where foreign immigrants were quiet and weren't discriminated in public or the media. The people are now frustrated and are becoming more anti-immigrant by the day.

5. Do Somalians know they do not have a bright future in Europe especially the growing far right popularity with strong anti-immigration and Muslim sentiment. The migrant-friendly EU is collapsing ever since Brexit, and it will be abolished after the elections in France and other West European countries next year or two. In other word, Europe will eventually go back to the way it was in the early 20st century and immigrants will be doomed.

6. Why don't Somalians move to other African countries instead? What about elsewhere if they're unsatisfied about living in their own country?

7. Why don't Somalians look after and build their country from 2 decades of civil war instead? This is what Europe would do typically.

Note: This question is not aimed to Somalians but East and West Africans as whole in general.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
4. Do Somalians know Europe doesn't want migrants coming in anymore? This is not the pre-1990 where foreign immigrants were quiet and weren't discriminated in public or the media. The people are now frustrated and are becoming more anti-immigrant by the day.

5. Do Somalians know they do not have a bright future in Europe especially the growing far right popularity with strong anti-immigration and Muslim sentiment. The migrant-friendly EU is collapsing ever since Brexit, and it will be abolished after the elections in France and other West European countries next year or two. In other word, Europe will eventually go back to the way it was in the early 20st century and immigrants will be doomed.

I will answer #4 and #5.

Somalis go to Europe for a better life. We don't care what the Europeans think as much as Europeans did not care what the Zulu or Chinese or Maya though before settling in South Africa, Hong Kong or Mexico. Europe must share clay with Somali.

The whites in South Africa are also doomed because they are outnumbered by the blacks, but it is unlikely a genocide will be committed against them. We will continue to emigrate to Europe and multiply until we have a good foothold like the Boers. Very unlikely we will ever be sent back.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::hemad:

wtf is a somalian????:faysalwtf:
Never heard of those things. I'd expect you to talk about Somalis and other African countries, not Somalians.
The west is seen as a paradise. The west has welfare and other free shit. When the diaspora comes back to Somalia with all their iPhones and PlayStation, they talk about how the west will give you a free house. If they only wanted safety, they'd move to Kenya, the Middle East or Italy but those countries don't give you free shit.
Ask any migrant to choose between Italy or Germany. They'll pick Germany and call Italy 'gaajo', but we all know Italy is not gaajo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.