Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Really nigga? :bell:

raw

Gibiin-Udug

Well, I always used to see you "rep" the fam by hook or crook, so I was wondering what has got into the old Ms 11 cats that I knew.
I'm still repping beesha barakaysan until the end of time. But what I asked was can qabilism be erased?

I'm still repping beesha barakaysan until the end of time. But what I asked was can qabilism be erased?

If qabilism is erased then that means you won't able to rep beesha, so how can you reconcile the two, sxb? I think you're still in shock from that ground-breaking Trump disaster so get a long rest, and we'll talk about this some other time.

Gibiin-Udug

If qabilism is erased then that means you won't able to rep beesha, so how can you reconcile the two, sxb? I think you're still in shock from that ground-breaking Trump disaster so get a long rest, and we'll talk about this some other time.
I'm actually content with Trump winning now. I'm not going to lose anything with him being President, I will actually gain more. I was just shocked about people voting for a reality star. It's started as a joke but became reality!

I believe qabilism will be erased when people stop being sensitive about qabil.

Status
Not open for further replies.