Racist Muslims vs Black Kuffar twitter war part 2

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
ECA02AE1-1A76-46AE-B891-8C4F084DBF03.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
no such thing as a racist muslim. That’s an oxymoron. These people are literally just using this as an excuse to be racist lol.

what about all the black muslims? What happened to “muh ummah”? A black man makes fun of islam so first thing you do is insult all black people?

Why stop at his race and nationality? Why not insult all of his gender? Why not everybody who has his name? Why not his species? Of course you’re not gonna go there because you have no hate for his gender, species or any other group he falls in. You only hate his race and using this as an excuse to bring out the hate lol.

pirater

the sea
VIP
they are so stupid. They still worship he God that allowed the religion to be brutally forced onto them. Stay safe muslims from them c00ns
:damsel:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
no such thing as a racist muslim. That’s an oxymoron. These people are literally just using this as an excuse to be racist lol.

what about all the black muslims? What happened to “muh ummah”? A black man makes fun of islam so first thing you do is insult all black people?

Why stop at his race and nationality? Why not insult all of his gender? Why not everybody who has his name? Why not his species? Of course you’re not gonna go there because you have no hate for his gender, species or any other group he falls in. You only hate his race and using this as an excuse to bring out the hate lol.

Lol who cares about bantus

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
The madow danyeer is wrong for slandering our nabi but we should not be racist we should just attack him on his personal features and sayings.

Ps. Imagine praying and worshiping to a man:russ:
inferiority mentality is real
1616555927261.png

Trending

Latest posts