Rashid abdi the snake

It honestly feels me with rage that the jajuus Rashid abdi is somehow seen as a reliable analyst on horn of africa politics. I'm still not convinced he's somali . The guy is basically anti somali development yet the dude is somehow interviewed by people looking for horn of africa analysts and has a pretty decent following.

It honestly feels me with rage that the jajuus Rashid abdi is somehow seen as a reliable analyst on horn of africa politics. I'm still not convinced he's somali . The guy is basically anti somali development yet the dude is somehow interviewed by people looking for horn of africa analysts and has a pretty decent following.

You wouldnt be confused if you understood how the system works.

Media is not free it is propaganda for powers, so the west hires intelligence assets, native ones are best so it does not look too colonial as it would not work as well.

This intelligence asset gives the analysis they want, the script is given to them and they are proven loyal.

Their media which is another intelligence asset then only brings on these pre-approved "experts".

That is why you will see these figures who dont represent us speaking for us and painting the picture they are hired to.

Matt Bryden, Rashid Abdi, work for Sahan. Another intelligence cut-out which is paid for by western intelligence agencies. Just like other cut outs, like crisis group. That is who they bring on as they all work for the same team.

They are just assets, puppets.

Also when you hear western, it really means zionist jews, that is who runs the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.