Real life Dr. Seuss bird and trees exist.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yup

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-bBmT09kvNN7wxv.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
That island could have been Somali if we colonized it:francis:
They should give it to Shabaab and call it Shabaabia so they can have their own Sharia law and force people to go close business for prayer time. That way Somalia will be relieved of their suicide bombings. Farmaajo can then call his area "Farmaajia" and Somaliland their own and Ogadenia their own.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That island could have been Somali if we colonized it:francis:

It's pretty worthless land, from what I gather. The native inhabitants, the Soqotri were historically mostly pastoral nomads and fishermen too. Just some poor grazing lands here and there and fishing to be done. Why would a Geeljire leave Somaliweyn to go be a Geeljire on an island that is poorer in resources than mouch of Somaliweyn? Especially since the subset of Somalis who were seafarers were a specific class who tended to live in towns and had somewhat left behind their nomadic way of life. Much more incentive to go to Yemen which they did. Even Yemeni Arabs didn't really colonize it until recently. The native Soqotris seem to have come there thousands of years ago and nobody's really taken an interest in it since then or at least before the modern era where the island can sort of be used for tourism.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Stupid people im an avid plant science connesuier that im doing a second major in plant science just for the fun of it. this island called socrota is every naturalist’s dream its an island full of the world’s plant species for me this would be a dream destination and I am planning to go there in the near future...

Stupid people im an avid plant science connesuier that im doing a second major in plant science just for the fun of it. this island called socrota is every naturalist’s dream its an island full of the world’s plant species for me this would be a dream destination and I am planning to go there in the near future...
Maybe when Somalia takes over it:hemad:

Cerberus

VIP
Lol @ you calling people stupid

Trending