Real reason why the Suicide Squad is getting bad reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you haven't been keeping tabs on the newly released movie Suicide Squad then I've got the hot tea about why you shouldn't waste your time and money on it.

Most Hollywood critics are liberal. Rumor has it that the critics are hard on Suicide Squad is because the executive producer Steven Munchin ( former investment banker) is Donald trump's chief fundraiser. What does this mean you ask, Your hard earned money will be going in the hands of Donald Trump's chief fundraiser. I was looking forward to watching SS but now I will be watching it in the comfort of my own house, if you know what I mean.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The movie theatre experience is the shit you behemoths :birdman:

Rainbow Cinemas 5 dollar Tuesday (used to be two toonie Tuesday before lolstephenharpereconomy collapse). We ouchea copping deals feel me? :birdman:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't care. I have to see my baby Harley Quinn on the silver screen. God I love DC and I'm praying that this is actually any good. Dawn of Justice disappointing me. Zack Snyder should never ever bee hired again.

#BringBackNolan

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The movie theatre experience is the shit you behemoths :birdman:

Rainbow Cinemas 5 dollar Tuesday (used to be two toonie Tuesday before lolstephenharpereconomy collapse). We ouchea copping deals feel me? :birdman:

Best move theatre experience is during the weekdays if you're lucky it's completely empty and It's only u and your friends

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yep

Or on weekdays a month after the film premiered. Fucking deserted and you and your peeps can spread out critiquing the film out loud.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't care. I have to see my baby Harley Quinn on the silver screen. God I love DC and I'm praying that this is actually any good. Dawn of Justice disappointing me. Zack Snyder should never ever bee hired again.

#BringBackNolan
yeah that trailer was weird since when did Batman make jokes lol

the only thing I liked about that trailer was seeing Khal Drogo playing Aquaman Thats a movie Im Looking forward to see BTW that Wonderwoman movie looks really nice Justice league well see they will probably drop 9 more trailers lol

Jason_Momoa_as_Aquaman.jpg

Seoul

. . .
Babe I went to see this today and the movie was shittttt. I had such high hopes and I'm disappointed as hell. Ofcourse margot Robbie (Harley Quinn) was great as always :banderas:but that bimbo model Cara Delevigne can't act to save her life. Qashiiiiin Iyo nus :birdman:I was almost ready to walk out of the cinema. Then I was sitting next to a hijabi and her boyfriend french kissing so I told them to stfu :lawd:I'm going to rant on all her social media pages coz she ruined the whole bloody movie for me. Stick to modelling bab!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never let movie reviews ruin it for me IF the movie is boring I dont watch it again I couldnt watch Star wars or Lord of the rings Casue I end up sleeping through them

:ehh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lord of the rings is great if you watch one movie per day.

I swear only the autistic can marathon that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.