Reasons why I hate women who wear jilbaab women 12337283848 edition:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So some women said they won't vote for Hilary because she's a woman and women can't lead, so they will be voting for Trump. Democrats should cut off their food stamps and housing. I'm beyond livid.

Iamwithhilary.

Who are you voting for?

Gibiin-Udug

No point voting

Mercury do you understand my frustration, they said they will be voting for a man that hates their religion, their skin color and said he would bomb Somalia. I am beyond disgusted by these ungrateful witches.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury do you understand my frustration, they said they will be voting for a man that hates their religion, their skin color and said he would bomb Somalia. I am beyond disgusted by these ungrateful witches.
Donald Trump is a proven racist, tax cheat, misogynist

those that choose to vote for him :childplease:

This is the same Guy that Said he would sleep with his DAUGHTER!!

i fucking hate women who think like that more than i hate misogynist men. they are truly our enemy and are largely the reason somali woman back home are so disenfranchised. its because they perpetuate these sexist bullshit even more than men and teach it to their children. unfortunately they arent a minority either.

Gibiin-Udug

Donald Trump is a proven racist, tax cheat, misogynist

those that choose to vote for him :childplease:

This is the same Guy that Said he would sleep with his DAUGHTER!!
He also said he would bomb Somalia because they're the problem.

i fucking hate women who think like that more than i hate misogynist men. they are truly our enemy and are largely the reason somali woman back home are so disenfranchised. its because they perpetuate these sexist bullshit even more than men and teach it to their children. unfortunately they arent a minority either.

If Donald trump wins I am blaming these women, they're listening to misogynistic men and hanging onto their words as if their lives depended on it.

If Donald trump wins I am blaming these women, they're listening to misogynistic men and hanging onto their words as if their lives depended on it.[/QUOTE]

walaahay if these idiotic women werent enabling sexist men and teaching their sons to be sexist, our society would be so much better. somalis compared to other muslim countries arent extreme but our women are still belittled and put down even by fellow woman. never mind that we are literally the backbone of our society.

You think Hilary wouldn't bomb Somalia? You are a bit behind if you still think it is the presidents that bombs countries. The united states foreign policy has always been the same regardless of who is in charge. Heck we could even put a Muslim president in the white house and you'll still poor countries getting bombed left and right.

Gibiin-Udug

You think Hilary wouldn't bomb Somalia? You are a bit behind if you still think it is the presidents that bombs countries. The united states foreign policy has always been the same regardless of who is in charge. Heck we could even put a Muslim president in the white house and you'll still poor countries getting bombed left and right.
That's not why I created this topic. You're against her because she's a woman.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hilary clinton is as much a warhawk as trump. Maybe even worst then trump:draketf:

After libya disaster you want someone emotional like her to lead a country :heh:

Hilary clinton is as much a warhawk as trump. Maybe even worst then trump:draketf:

After libya disaster you want someone emotional like her to lead a country :heh:
i'm not particularly a fan of Hilary, nor do i believe she isnt as warmongering a trump but 'emotional' is such a bullshit excuse that people only use because shes a woman. do you really believe trump is more emotionally or mentally stable.

anyways, whomever you lot pick will definitely continue to destabilize the Muslim world. the military industrial complex practically runs the US government.

i'm not particularly a fan of Hilary, nor do i believe she isnt as warmongering a trump but 'emotional' is such a bullshit excuse that people only use because shes a woman. do you really believe trump is more emotionally or mentally stable.

anyways, whomever you lot pick will definitely continue to destabilize the Muslim world. the military industrial complex practically runs the US government.
Precisely. We can vote for Hilary, or Trump or not vote at all; the end result is the same. The destruction of Muslim countries will continue. Here is a fan fact: Since the creation of the united states government in 1776, it's been at war 93% of the time. Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.