Rebel Media calls for ending Somali immigration to Canada after "honour killings" in Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ezra Levant being Ezra Levant.:bell: I'm glad his shitty TV channel failed to get off the ground. I hope this venture fails as well. He doesn't deserve to be called a journalist.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
i meant rebel media.

They're committed to pushing this narrative even though all the evidence points to the killer being mentally ill. Somalis are always on about negative media attention but what will they do about it? ing on SSpot won't change a damn thing.

They're committed to pushing this narrative even though all the evidence points to the killer being mentally ill. Somalis are always on about negative media attention but what will they do about it? ing on SSpot won't change a damn thing.
what can we do about it tho?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What would you propose? I'm being sincere when I ask this.

i meant rebel media.

It is not media but YouTube show for guy who could not get employed in any respect media. His last show at sun tv was canceled because of the low ratings of the sun tv(nobody watches them). They are bitter losers who failed in imitating Fox News.

"Qaraabada iyo Ehelada labada Gabdhood ee geeriyooday, ayaa Maanta Hiiraan.com u sheegay in Muscab uu dhanka Maskaxda ka xanuunsanayo"

http://aftahannews.com/?p=51536

I think the guy had a mental breakdown who killed his sisters, many somali men are suffering from mental break down in the west,
the constant pressure, economic,work, family everything.

One month a ago I guy i know personally very well, a good family friend, killed his wife, they had 4 kids together.

The men had mental break down, he used to work very hard for his family ,he was also involved in the community. No balwad clean man.

at the end he broke down.

Since he broke down, he was on medication, his family( his mum and his sister brother) were looking after him for 2 years.
The day he killed wife, he supposed to fly the next day to somalia to rest he went few times back when he broke down.)

So his wife came to visit him, took him to the toilet to color his beards, when she finished, he went to the kitchen got a knife, and locked himself in the toilet with his wife while she was washing her hands, and he stabbed her to death.,everyone tried to open the door but it was qadr. police had to come and break in.

(I think he stopped taking the medication and the problem re-surfaced) it happened to my cousin as well, whenever he stopped taking the medication, the problem re-surfaced mentally.

many young Somali men i've seen over the years who broke down, we needs to address this problem within our community and to raise the awareness.

Alhamdulilaah 30k has been raised for the orphaned kids, so far you can donate if you want.

https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-4-orphaned-children

https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-4-orphaned-children

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.