Record your voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Damn it, dude. Hold the bloody camera horizontally! It's 2015, bruh. And 240p camera, while cheap phones have HD-capable cameras these days?

:mindblown:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
^ Damn it, dude. Hold the bloody camera horizontally! It's 2015, bruh. And 240p camera, while cheap phones have HD-capable cameras these days?

:mindblown:

I have an iPhone 6...what's the matter ? Besides I recorded it vertically

I have an iPhone 6...what's the matter ? Besides I recorded it vertically

Duh! On your video, click on the circle button on the bottom right-hand corner and check the quality. It's 240p. iPhone 6 is capable of High Def videos so it should have been at least 720p or 1080p. And yes, you recorded it vertically instead of horizontally. War xagguu fahanka kaa aaday, sxb?

iphonetutorial.jpg

menace

VIP
Duh! On your video, click on the circle button on the bottom right-hand corner and check the quality. It's 240p. iPhone 6 is capable of High Def videos so it should have been at least 720p or 1080p. And yes, you recorded it vertically instead of horizontally. War xagguu fahanka kaa aaday, sxb?

iphonetutorial.jpg

Maanta waxaad ku soo toostey in aad u dhameystirtid The Menace...waar adeeroow yaanan ku habaarin...besides , I voice was all that was requested of me ...therefore why verbally abuse me ..have you forgotten that I am the Menace ?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Don't have a singing voice like Mohamed BK?:ehh::hemad::hemad:
Are you sure that's not a motel room? I've never seen a hotel room that looked like that lol.

P.s

Menace you sound like a 40 year old chain smoker lol.

menace

VIP
Are you sure that's not a motel room? I've never seen a hotel room that looked like that lol.

P.s

Menace you sound like a 40 year old chain smoker lol.

It is actually "extended stay America" :damn::damn:. I'm just trying to accommodate my bro-in-law...I mean after the rental, the gas, the food you can't expect me to rent a 5 star..

Try me and you'll see if I'm 40 , hadaathan igu dhihin " ohh menace! You never tired out, I'm tired tho":deadrose::deadrose: Btw I don't smoke ciggerettes

@menace, you are the legend so that's why I enjoy giving you hard time, bruh. Besides, I was feeling bored and wanted to get you into a useless argument but you didn't fall for my bullshit so well done. lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace must you always insert sex in everything. Even if I asked you to buy me Nutella you would insert some sexual things about Nutella. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.