Reddington and Laila have witnessed something today on my snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I seeked divine intervention by my getting showered with duas.

It is my muraad/ wish that I get @Laila

Awoowe went on dua spree on me

@Reddington witnessed it

:siilaanyolaugh:

There's nothing she can do abt it

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You sure flirt a lot for a married man! How does Laila look like btw? She comes off as an oversized lonely xalimo.

Oh, and don't snap me to come reply to the topic. I was going to see it anyway the way the notifications are set up lol

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Let's just say she fills out her abaya.:siilaanyolaugh:

You know how I know she's lonely! She fell for Adeero menace's tricks, she doesn't mind being a second wife!
They talk about food & stuff which made me realise this nikka ain't feeling his wife's cunto!

Messed up, I tell you!

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You know how I know she's lonely! She fell for Adeero menace's tricks, she doesn't mind being a second wife!
They talk about food & stuff which made me realise this nikka ain't feeling his wife's cunto!

Messed up, I tell you!
The man's taste is non-existent. This is the the same guy who rates Hooyo's Kitchen.:childplease:

N

NaomiHoney

Messed up, I tell you!

LOL, don't read into deep on what I post on this forum.

A discussion about food has no reasoning to conjure up such hypothesis.

I cook for my family. He has me on snap. I disregard all forms of conversation regarding second wife nonsense. I don't reply back to it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Messed up, I tell you!

Adeer why be #%*** blocker! I use my strategy as I see fit. Yaanan ku habaarin adeer. Ii daa xaaskeyga future labaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts