Reer Afgooye tell HAG to leave Afgooye

Hawiye have always lived there for hundreds of years, the original inhabitants are Wacdaan (Mudulood), Wadalaan (Hawiye) and Geledi (RX) since before the 1700s, followed by recent Murusade and Abgaal.

Hawiye have always lived there for hundreds of years, the original inhabitants are Wacdaan (Mudulood), Wadalaan (Hawiye) and Geledi (RX) since before the 1700s, followed by recent Murusade and Abgaal.
Today, in terms of population, Wacdaan are second to Geledi in the town with murusade being third. And then you have @Kamaaludeen Al Reewin trying to paint a different picture on here.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Afgooye belongs to the KGS people, this ain't Mogadishu. I think RX need to pick up arms and kick out these looters.

The Murusade were welcomed as 'Halifa' or allies by the Sultanate of Geledi, led by Sultan Yusuf Mahamud Ibrahim, who was looking to form partnerships to counter neighboring clans like the Wa'daan, the Hubeer and the Biimaal.

Murusade koonfureed were already living in Lower Shabelle since the Ajuran days in varying numbers. While biimaal travelled all the way from tadjoura (djibouti) fighting clans down until they came to Merca we were already in Baraawe fighting the Gallas bordering JL, the Mobleen and Wacdaan in Banadir before moving to Afgooye.

IMG_1682.jpeg

Same story here in Italian confirms the old Galla of the Doy region, the Wacdaan and Moobleen all fighting Murusade koonfureed.

IMG_1683.jpeg

The Murusade were welcomed as 'Halifa' or allies by the Sultanate of Geledi, led by Sultan Yusuf Mahamud Ibrahim, who was looking to form partnerships to counter neighboring clans like the Wa'daan, the Hubeer and the Biimaal.

Murusade koonfureed were already living in Lower Shabelle since the Ajuran days in varying numbers. While biimaal travelled all the way from tadjoura (djibouti) fighting clans down until they came to Merca we were already in Baraawe fighting the Gallas bordering JL, the Mobleen and Wacdaan in Banadir before moving to Afgooye.

View attachment 345815

Same story here in Italian confirms the old Galla of the Doy region, the Wacdaan and Moobleen all fighting Murusade koonfureed.

View attachment 345816
πŸ‘

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I find this hag ppl amazingly hypocritical, wont join PL even tho their 10% of gtown, won't join south West even tho their like 1%.

@Kamaaludeen Al Reewin

I am being honest dude hags r your enemy not darod, their well behaved in bakool, burashadley, etc. I am suprised marehan don't say to hag since sacad won't join PL, why should abudwak join GM. @TekNiKo

Our ppl are strange weird cause the world works on recipocral policy, tit for tat basically.

Trending

Latest posts