Reer Canada in dire need of self defense classes

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look at this mans form...why is he so skinny.....why does the floor look like actual shit...what am I witnessing :drakelaugh:

so many questions...

so little answers

and before I hear it yes this man is Somali accept the L :dead1:

when I say go to the gym and lift this exactly what I mean:comeon:

get them sets in or else you’ll be dropped by an Cali beysteen on cam :dead1:

But look at the determination in this niggas eyes fr he’s brave at least:pachah1:

I’m rolling wlhi this is too much..I’d rather watch this than any Fury v Wilder fight tbh kkk

Last edited:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Reer Canada were never known to be good fighters. Something in the water makes them really jileec

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why are you editing the quotes to make me look stupid, man? I never said anything about British
Wtf lmao I didn’t change anything :what1:
Anywho pause at 0:39 and observe this nigga stance I’m still dying :mjlaugh:
They were really locked in combat :deadosama:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In a war yes but to use a gun against another person is just being a giant vagina
Self defense wise ofc
If it’s a general tussle than it’s a bit overkill
If someone is threatening me and my family I’m not going to square up I am going to shoot

Self defense wise ofc
If it’s a general tussle than it’s a bit overkill
If someone is threatening me and my family I’m not going to square up I am going to shoot

If someone is threatening you and your family with a gun then by all means but I was talking about general hand to hand fighting

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
If you watched the “fight” the Somali guy never seemed afraid. Somalis are generally not physically imposing.
You probably haven't been in many fights, I can tell he was scared shitless. Can practically smell the fear oozing from him all the way across the world and several months since the video was shot.

Trending

Latest posts