Reer garowe so gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I'm not a prominent member here, that said I'm planning to visit Somalia next year April and I'm really interested in garowe for many, but o have never been there so I need some information and Would Appreciate if you folks could gimmi some info

- what's the population of the city
- the price range of land in a reasonable area (inner city)
-how's the living standard
- how are the locals
- security
-any additional information would be appreciated

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Firstly I'm not a prominent member here, that said I'm planning to visit Somalia next year April and I'm really interested in garowe for many, but o have never been there so I need some information and Would Appreciate if you folks could gimmi some info

- how are the locals
- security
I was there in 2013. When I was there is seemed kinda small and quaint; you could walk from one side of town to another in like 30-40mins. I've heard it's grown quite a bit since then. They were building the airport while I was there, I'm not sure of the status of it now. Locals are generally friendly people and the security situation is good, I didn't have any incident while I was there. I'd say the living standards are generally better than most places in Somalia. However, boredom is an issue. There's not much to do there. Overall enjoyed my stay.

I can't answer your question about the land, I might have to ask my parents.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=popu...69i60j69i61.1912j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Wallahi Im not lying theres a bunch of oromo and yemeni refugees coming!
lol wikipedia is lying to you. Both their listed sources for the population estimate say wildly different things

source 1
The population of Garowe town is estimated to be 33,395 people*

*Various estimates of population have been produced by different institutions including Puntland State Authority and other agencies. The estimates reported in this paper are by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP, 2005).

source 2
According to UNFPA’s Population Estimation Survey (2014), the population of Bari region is 719,512. The corresponding figures for Nugal and Sanag regions are 392,698 and 544,123, respectively. Nomadic populations account for the majority of the population in Nugal and Sanag (54 per cent and 65 per cent, respectively), and constitute a significant share of the population in Bari (19 per cent).

- how are the locals
- security

Garowes slogan is this:
Bring us your gangsters and we return you gentlemen.
*No Naaf Back Guarantee.

⚫️ N/A
⚫️ 55-125k Finished.
⚫️ Locals are very relaxed and kind hearted.
⚫️ It's the Capital, but don't let the slow paced movement fool you. If a crime is committed the criminal is caught within hours.

:z1banet:Bonus:
⚫️ Bring Diarrhea pills if you haven't traveled abroad in awhile.
⚫️Bring several camera batteries and buy a First Aid Kit.
⚫️Visit Eyl and Pay Homage to the pirates. It's windy as f*ck and has a ocean scent I can't describe--like a Unicorn running by your nose.
⚫️Be respectful to SL's, they come for their passports.
:sass2:

Extra Bonus:
--There's a drought in the region, be kind with water and always bring a few extra bottles to share with people.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
-The population is around 800,000 it's pretty packed
- I'd say around 50-70 thousand because of low demand and bosaso taking the spotlight
- It's pretty good since Puntland focuses more on development than military
- The locals are pretty nice. They aren't that qabiilist but of course theres still some adeers that would give you a bad look if you weren't MJ
- Security is great! Puntland is known for defeating al shabaab in fact they don't even have a single stronghold. Isis was recently kicked completely out of Puntland. It's safer than Mogadishu
drop the bullshit and cut the act you moron:ftw9nwa:

I was there in 2013. When I was there is seemed kinda small and quaint; you could walk from one side of town to another in like 30-40mins. I've heard it's grown quite a bit since then. They were building the airport while I was there, I'm not sure of the status of it now. Locals are generally friendly people and the security situation is good, I didn't have any incident while I was there. I'd say the living standards are generally better than most places in Somalia. However, boredom is an issue. There's not much to do there. Overall enjoyed my stay.

I can't answer your question about the land, I might have to ask my parents.

Thanks for the info bro, boredom is not much of a problem for me I need it, but how bout thinks such as restaurant cafes and ect are they at a sufficient standard,

Garowes slogan is this:
Bring us your gangsters and we return you gentlemen.
*No Naaf Back Guarantee.

⚫️ N/A
⚫️ 55-125k Finished.
⚫️ Locals are very relaxed and kind hearted.
⚫️ It's the Capital, but don't let the slow paced movement fool you. If a crime is committed the criminal is caught within hours.

:z1banet:Bonus:
⚫️ Bring Diarrhea pills if you haven't traveled abroad in awhile.
⚫️Bring several camera batteries and buy a First Aid Kit.
⚫️Visit Eyl and Pay Homage to the pirates. It's windy as f*ck and has a ocean scent I can't describe--like a Unicorn running by your nose.
⚫️Be respectful to SL's, they come for their passports.
:sass2:

Extra Bonus:
--There's a drought in the region, be kind with water and always bring a few extra bottles to share with people.

Lol thanks bro

How is the road to eyl?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Garowe's urban population is 110,000 according to UNFPA in 2014. It is the best city in Puntland from a living standard point of view. Land is starting to become over inflated in price, but overall it is a good place to live for the diaspora. It is one of the safest cities in Somalia, if not the safest.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Garowe's urban population is 110,000 according to UNFPA in 2014. It is the best city in Puntland from a living standard point of view. Land is starting to become over inflated in price, but overall it is a good place to live for the diaspora. It is one of the safest cities in Somalia, if not the safest.

These animals have made the land prices sky rocket. People are buying land without the intention of building on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.