Reer Jibouti????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxaa dhacay?

South Sudan goal spree dumps out Djibouti.

South Sudan thrashed Djibouti 6-0 in Juba on Tuesday to reach the group stage of 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying.

Trailing 2-0 from the first leg last Wednesday, the South Sudanese led after 12 minutes of the return match and were four goals ahead by half-time.

The lead stretched to five goals just after half-time and the rout was completed 15 minutes from time for a 6-2 aggregate triumph.

Robert Duku, James Joseph (twice) and Dominic Abui scored in the opening half and Ater Thomas and Khemis Leon after half-time.

It was just the second win for South Sudan in nine Cup of Nations qualifiers while Djibouti have lost all nine away games in the competition, conceding 51 goals.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/...e_dumps_out_djibouti_uganda_returns_june.aspx

:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Djibouti and Somalia are the worst football teams in the world.
You're making it seem as though they have the best support, facilities, training centres, scouting programs and infrastructures available.

re
You're making it seem as though they have the best support, facilities, training centres, scouting programs and infrastructures available.

We do have all of the above better than South Sudan, have you checked on what's going on their capital city Jubba, lately? Somalis are one of the largest African ethnic groups in Australia and nearly 90% of 13 years old boys attend a soccer clinic and competitions 2 or 3 times each week and yet, we can't produce one single player who can play in the Australian League or State Leagues. The same goes for Somalis elsewhere in the Western diaspora. We don't lack "support, facilities, training centres and infrastructure", what're the problems sir/ madam?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We do have all of the above better than South Sudan, have you checked on what's going on their capital city Jubba, lately? Somalis are one of the largest African ethnic groups in Australia and nearly 90% of 13 years old boys attend a soccer clinic and competitions 2 or 3 times each week and yet, we can't produce one single player who can play in the Australian League or State Leagues. The same goes for Somalis elsewhere in the Western diaspora. We don't lack "support, facilities, training centres and infrastructure", what're the problems sir/madam?
Before we splash into diasporans in other regions I'd like to point out that it isn't just Somalia and Djibouti that lack in everything I listed.. you might as well include the entire East African region. As for South/North Sudan same shit, if we're talking club football they have one of the best leagues in the African continent. They'll pump out players regardless of what's happening in Jubba.

As for Somalis in other regions not making it, that's just what you don't see sxb soon™. Here in Europe there are plenty that play for youth sides.
I'm sure the same applies to to Australia, give it a few years.

Before we splash into diasporans in other regions I'd like to point out that it isn't just Somalia and Djibouti that lack in everything I listed.. you might as well include the entire East African region. As for South/North Sudan same shit, if we're talking club football they have one of the best leagues in the African continent. They'll pump out players regardless of what's happening in Jubba.

As for Somalis in other regions not making it, that's just what you don't see sxb soon™. Here in Europe there are plenty that play for youth sides.
I'm sure the same applies to to Australia, give it a few years.
All I want to see is a Somali Messi heck if there's a Somali Walcott I will be happy

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
re

We do have all of the above better than South Sudan, have you checked on what's going on their capital city Jubba, lately? Somalis are one of the largest African ethnic groups in Australia and nearly 90% of 13 years old boys attend a soccer clinic and competitions 2 or 3 times each week and yet, we can't produce one single player who can play in the Australian League or State Leagues. The same goes for Somalis elsewhere in the Western diaspora. We don't lack "support, facilities, training centres and infrastructure", what're the problems sir/ madam?
Sxb where in Australia do u live?? I m from Brisbane. Guessing it fTom Melbourne. Watch out 4 the severe weather warning:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.