Reer Minnesota finally got a star

As everybody might be aware I do some basketball scouting work on the side I occasionally come across Somali kids that I share on here with you guys

this young guy was just ranked number 2 in the entire state I expect him to pick up his first offers this year inshallah he is already being written about by 247sports and others next step is to get nationally ranked kids game reminds me of Evan mobley

@berberaboy66 @Jiron @Midwestern

Last edited:
Reer Minny
1725065527699.gif

6”10 class of 2027 is insane though bruh. What they feeding these kids. He nice af and highly ranked too this might be the one.

I can tell he got a handle and a jumper but they got my boy in the post ffs. Free him he needs to go down that Chet route

6”10 class of 2027 is insane though bruh. What they feeding these kids. He nice af and highly ranked too this might be the one.

I can tell he got a handle and a jumper but they got my boy in the post ffs. Free him he needs to go down that Chet route
Man is almost 7ft tall at 15 Mashallah the prototype of bigs is changing in the nba Evan mobley chet Wemby you gotta be able to handle and shoot the ball he can do both

Best Somali dunker I've ever seen is Somali Vince Carter from Toronto, he is probably in his forties now; that guy could get up, seen him play in Minni tournament back in 2007.

Trending