Reer Shabellada Dhexe & East Hiraan request that Colonel Cali Xuubeey be promoted to General

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1684579243001.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Ileen taliyaha wuxu ninkaan camoolaha ah u soo dhaweeyhaye waa tan

DC Mahadaay: Shacbiga labada gobol waxee codsanayaan inla dalacsiiyo Colonelka :russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are crazy nowadays truly. now it's east hiran for @The Midlands ppl and he fires back 'shabellaha dhexe' ayuu 4 'aag' uu kala qaybiye.

Imagine when federal/regional commisions aree set up for gobol/district borders inside regional govt or god forbid across regional govt, imagine all the clan passions begin on 'land inheritance'

Excited Lets Go GIF by NHL

That one guddi will take 50 years to settle and 'eat as masharic as unresolved and ongoing' like constitution is. Whoever 'settles' this will be remembered as 'big father' 4 the nation, ileen waa meel 'sensitive ah' iyo 'xal buu ka keenay', it's only 4 the TRULY gifted to manage this space not the 'less gifted'

Somalis are crazy nowadays truly. now it's east hiran for @The Midlands ppl and he fires back 'shabellaha dhexe' ayuu 4 'aag' uu kala qaybiye.

Imagine when federal/regional commisions aree set up for gobol/district borders inside regional govt or god forbid across regional govt, imagine all the clan passions begin on 'land inheritance'

That one guddi will take 50 years to settle and 'eat as masharic as unresolved and ongoing' like constitution is. Whoever 'settles' this will be remembered as 'big father' 4 the nation, ileen waa meel 'sensitive ah' iyo 'xal buu ka keenay', it's only 4 the TRULY gifted to manage this space not the 'less gifted'
Dr @s the midland every time because he is happy he found another user who forgot to take his meds just like him

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr @s the midland every time because he is happy he found another user who forgot to take his meds just like him

Sxb I call @The Midlands he created 'irir' so that guy was ahead of his time and peers ma garatay? so I assume hawadle are your 'salaheen' becuz u guys still use it, while he has rejected his own creation becuz of the losses to hawadle, I sympathize with him cuz I know how it feels to create something and then have it used against u, or believe in some somalinimo but only collect the losses since 1930-1991, they dont come and build our area for 100 years.

Jungle

VIP
:ohhh: @The Midlands Xaa dhacay? Ali Jeyte today

There is no debate sxb and reer east hiraan when at the negotiating table know their place. All this online chat is rubbish.
Very true. They're definitely in the same boat.

:ohhh: @The Midlands Xaa dhacay? Ali Jeyte today

There is no debate sxb and reer east hiraan when at the negotiating table know their place. All this online chat is rubbish.

Very true. They're definitely in the same boat.
kkkk Cali Jeyte was not governor back then that video was before 2012 elections. Basically our late Ugaas abdirahman was in his dying bed so his cousin Farah Ugaas who owns Dabaqa XL in Xamar picked the mps taking advantage of his situation so alot of politicians were angry on him bc our ugaas dont invole in beesha politics.

Screenshot_20230520-175634.jpg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Otw

He is doing a great job with air support from the turks. Guutada 4aad iyo Macawiisleey AG kor! No other sna needed.

Clearly a fake map but still better than Abgaals share in Middle Shabelle.

View attachment 294428
Forget about west of the river in Hiraan also known as qoraxsin but within east of the river in Hiraan you have shanta culumo which are the two Fiqi’s in Kabxanley, reer aw xasan, Ujejeen in Jawiil and Sheekhal. All who fought with xl in the past within the east showing you they have significant numbers there. Let’s not forget HG habar aji who have the whole of Mataaban district politically to themselves. Your east is already packed lol.

As for middle Shabelle, tell me one clan that lives in sizeable numbers east of the river? You can’t because there isn’t any. West of the river is GJ/Baadicade, our brothers Mobleen cismaan, also XL enclaves like buurane, warsengeli nomads that stretch to Lower Shabelle, shiidle on the river bank.

There is not a single non Abgaal settlement east of the river and I’m certain you can’t name any.

Otw

He is doing a great job with air support from the turks. Guutada 4aad iyo Macawiisleey AG kor! No other sna needed.
This Coward called Nuurdheere to rescue him today three
Cabdi bile full of bantuyar ari reached reached claag not just the farms xoolihiina waa idinka dhamaynay laangaab cawaan ah 🤣🤣

Can you Deni ex badbaado mooryaan yuusuf geesey iidow media a guy who is sarkaal close to your bantu Sharif and Saneey and was saying Nuurdheere attacked us? useless bantuyar sold us their...... 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230918-045721~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230918-125101.png

Screenshot_20230918-124459.jpg

Screenshot_20230918-132700.jpg

Last edited:
Forget about west of the river in Hiraan also known as qoraxsin but within east of the river in Hiraan you have shanta culumo which are the two Fiqi’s in Kabxanley, reer aw xasan, Ujejeen in Jawiil and Sheekhal. All who fought with xl in the past within the east showing you they have significant numbers there. Let’s not forget HG habar aji who have the whole of Mataaban district politically to themselves. Your east is already packed lol.

As for middle Shabelle, tell me one clan that lives in sizeable numbers east of the river? You can’t because there isn’t any. West of the river is GJ/Baadicade, our brothers Mobleen cismaan, also XL enclaves like buurane, warsengeli nomads that stretch to Lower Shabelle, shiidle on the river bank.

There is not a single non Abgaal settlement east of the river and I’m certain you can’t name any.
This is 40km inside East middle shabelle yaa coward i have looted your xoolo from today on tgis is my new land 40k now im 24km in the east side intee ku danbeys we are different?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230918-132700.jpg

Screenshot_20230918-045721~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230918-133835.jpg