Reer UK: What’s Your Experience With D’s Kitchen (NO HATE)

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
The food is pretty good, and my little brother is obsessed with them. I've ended up spending quite a bit just on deliveries.

Maybe I should do a review on them, just like I did with sabiib :eminemdamn:

The food is pretty good, and my little brother is obsessed with them. I've ended up spending quite a bit just on deliveries.

If it good it's good I wouldn't worry too much about it, but not gone lie that halwa burger does look interesting :ohdamn:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Golden thread saxib

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I been to his shop in Holloway, his food is actually good. Especially the somali wings. That sauce is unique and tasty never had something similar to it.

The burgers were nice as well, but nothing too special. But i need to try the glazed burger.

Also the prices are very good considering the cost of living crisis in the UK currently, you can get a burger wings chips and a drink for a tenner, You wont find those types of deals in london. I have to commed him on that.
Nigga did you know there's a hamar cad cad barber 2 3 shops next door from the kitchen.

I been to his shop in Holloway, his food is actually good. Especially the somali wings. That sauce is unique and tasty never had something similar to it.

The burgers were nice as well, but nothing too special. But i need to try the glazed burger.

Also the prices are very good considering the cost of living crisis in the UK currently, you can get a burger wings chips and a drink for a tenner, You wont find those types of deals in london. I have to commed him on that.

Chicken wings with the “Somali sauce” is nice could be a little more spicier. The rest of the stuff is regular chicken shop stuff and not even better than other chicken places. Good marketing from him though.

A Somali chai wala would bang though. I think there is a niche there.