Relationship_advice

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That subreddit honestly has some of the best story's I've read. It could be fake, it could be real but holy shit if it ain't fun to laugh at random people's misery. From guys finding out their wife got a train ran on her when she was in college to others finding out all 5 of their kids are from different men through a DNA test and then their wife denies it. Hell there posts there where niggas leave their wives for camgirls, imagine ditching your spouse for a camgirl?? And then there's the opposite where the wife cheats with a bum who lives with his mother and gets kicked out. Wallahi I ain't ever marrying an cadaan woman.

You have grown women in their 20's asking why a 35 year old would leave them then adding in "oh yeah I'm 9 months pregnant" in the edits war dadkaan maxa ka qaldan they should be legally classified as retarded:jcoleno:

Recently I found this post. Apparently this guys daughter in law came to him with his grandkids saying she got raped while his son called and said she cheated on him and left when he got angry. I'm betting on her accusing him of rape after he found out she cheated.

The drama is top tier shit mayne

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The one about the guy finding out his fiance was a college hoê was legendary.

"I was in college!" - what every hoé says
Oh I think I know that one, the woman got a train ran on her and her husband found out. Something about college being a blur of party's.

She was still friends with the train conductors on Facebook, I feel sorry for that man:dead:

Oh I think I know that one, the woman got a train ran on her and her husband found out. Something about college being a blur of party's.

She was still friends with the train conductors on Facebook, I feel sorry for that man:dead:
Lol her excuse was hes good looking so he mustve done it also. Guy was a good man, man dipped the next day.

Imagine your wife recounts such a story. Id leave to somalia and never come back.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol her excuse was hes good looking so he mustve done it also. Guy was a good man, man dipped the next day.

Imagine your wife recounts such a story. Id leave to somalia and never come back.
Easy. Don't marry an ex hoe. The signs are all there, just go digging online before wifing up a chic.

The worst ones are the ones that are proud enough to agree to taping their sins.

:gucciwhat:

That subreddit honestly has some of the best story's I've read. It could be fake, it could be real but holy shit if it ain't fun to laugh at random people's misery. From guys finding out their wife got a train ran on her when she was in college to others finding out all 5 of their kids are from different men through a DNA test and then their wife denies it. Hell there posts there where niggas leave their wives for camgirls, imagine ditching your spouse for a camgirl?? And then there's the opposite where the wife cheats with a bum who lives with his mother and gets kicked out. Wallahi I ain't ever marrying an cadaan woman.

You have grown women in their 20's asking why a 35 year old would leave them then adding in "oh yeah I'm 9 months pregnant" in the edits war dadkaan maxa ka qaldan they should be legally classified as retarded:jcoleno:

Recently I found this post. Apparently this guys daughter in law came to him with his grandkids saying she got raped while his son called and said she cheated on him and left when he got angry. I'm betting on her accusing him of rape after he found out she cheated.

Why would he admit to almost hitting her? wouldnt this just show that he is a aggresive person and further help her case?

Sounds bullshit tho

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
RIP to him. Whatever happens, dudes life just combusted and he's about to be struck paying child support while she sleeps with the other dude.

Choose right if you're going to marry. This point cannot be stated enough.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
RIP to him. Whatever happens, dudes life just combusted and he's about to be struck paying child support while she sleeps with the other dude.

Choose right if you're going to marry. This point cannot be stated enough.
Sometimes I think about getting married then I read the shit there.

Too big of a risk I'm not willing to take.

Good for you guys that you don’t have to worry about cheating when you’re married to a Somali woman. The threat of community ostracization/murder works I guess.

that site if full of sick people. I was looking up teal pumpkins, and it led me to a page called childfree and the author of the thread was complaining about how "special snowflake children" were being given special treatment with the teal pumpkin program (halloween for kids with allergies) and how it bothered them (because they hate kids) I clicked on the forum and it was a bunch of toxic vitriol like one woman complaining about how her niece was getting more attention for walking then she was for getting a college degree :ftw9nwa: they call children all sorts of derogatory names as if they themselves weren't once children.

:pachah1: aaaabbaha iyo hoooyada waseee its not Muslim Somali problem...its atheist gaaalo issues... we dont have those issues you gaaal gaaal dhalay

Trending