Relatives

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you guys have relatives who just don't like your family? I know from my father's side, his 3rd cousins have never been inviting or welcoming to my family. We have lived in the same city for Years . But the strange thing growing up is I didn't know we were related to them cause they never EVER visited us when we were younger. They came to our house overall 2 or 3 times , thats like 2 children out of 10 and the father visited a few times but the mother never stepped a foot into our home. They would visit Somalis who lived 3 to 4 houses down our street but never us. My father would be the one who would initiate the calls πŸ“ž and even visit them, I only found out they were relatives when I was in my late teens by one of the Somalis who were our neighbour's who my cousins use to vist.
Ive been to my cousins house like 2 to 3 times in my entire life and I would get weird vibes from.them..they would go quiet, not even converse with us, and go to their rooms etc. It's like they been told not to talk to us by their mother...we weren't even invited to their children's weddings either, but the whole city was. I noticed my mother has never said anything bad about them either. So I believe all this is from those kids mother. It's kind of sad that some parents brainwash their children to hate their own blood.

This is just one of my sob stories today.
W

mrlog

VIP
Do you guys have relatives who just don't like your family? I know from my father's side, his 3rd cousins have never been inviting or welcoming to my family. We have lived in the same city for Years . But the strange thing growing up is I didn't know we were related to them cause they never EVER visited us when we were younger. They came to our house overall 2 or 3 times , thats like 2 children out of 10 and the father visited a few times but the mother never stepped a foot into our home. They would visit Somalis who lived 3 to 4 houses down our street but never us. My father would be the one who would initiate the calls πŸ“ž and even visit them, I only found out they were relatives when I was in my late teens by one of the Somalis who were our neighbour's who my cousins use to vist.
Ive been to my cousins house like 2 to 3 times in my entire life and I would get weird vibes from.them..they would go quiet, not even converse with us, and go to their rooms etc. It's like they been told not to talk to us by their mother...we weren't even invited to their children's weddings either, but the whole city was. I noticed my mother has never said anything bad about them either. So I believe all this is from those kids mother. It's kind of sad that some parents brainwash their children to hate their own blood.

This is just one of my sob stories today.
W
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts