Remove Traitor Hareri from Universal tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
That traitor always puts his maamulka siilland on top of news. He politicize the whole drought situation by talking in terms of lands.

Guys u know now why i hate reer xamar cadcad. They have no backbone. HG or Marexaan would have fired him.

Perhaps reerxamar are the most coward and selfish people in the history of mankind.

Mudane Waraabe, what u think? Kkkk

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Who that hell is Siilander?

Siiland is a word we use to mock somaliland. Are you saying we should ban Somaliland from universal tv?
I believe they should be banned.

Or universal tv should use the term maamulka and force every journalist to use that word. If the journslist rejects that, then fire her ass.

Use maamulka specialy for maamulka somaliland, and not other maamuls kkkk

Jeesto

VIP
I believe they should be banned.

Or universal tv should use the term maamulka and force every journalist to use that word. If the journslist rejects that, then fire her ass.

Use maamulka specialy for maamulka somaliland, and not other maamuls kkkk
There is a huge market in SL and they get sponsors like Dahabshiil, indhodeero etc to sponsor them and they also do commercials for smaller companies based there so it's gonna be bad for them if they do that.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

There is a huge market in SL and they get sponsors like Dahabshiil, indhodeero etc to sponsor them and they also do commercials for smaller companies based there so it's gonna be bad for them if they do that.
True thats why i said selfish

But real wadani would ban them and only report the operations of dhulbahante freedomfighters

That traitor always puts his maamulka siilland on top of news. He politicize the whole drought situation by talking in terms of lands.

Guys u know now why i hate reer xamar cadcad. They have no backbone. HG or Marexaan would have fired him.

Perhaps reerxamar are the most coward and selfish people in the history of mankind.

Mudane Waraabe, what u think? Kkkk
Screw you. Don't talk about my people like that okay. It's not that hard. Maybe you're overly sensitive. Any other reasons you hate us? I'm curious.

Can't stand that fuking channel, thank god it no longer has the wide audience it once had, ppl have woken up to it and are now resisting it's discussing bias reports.

"I remember how they were spreading propaganda during the kismayo war which in result got them banned from JL until this day"

Fake news bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending