Rer Burco say Siyad Barre AUN was the best

In a normal society, we don’t interview crackheads on their political opinions.

Are there sober men in somaliland?
You don’t know about Reer Burco?
1726440238505.gif

Where did the stereotype that reer waqooyi are khat addicts come from, isn't most cities full of khat addicts and hoyooyin selling khat to get by? What makes waqooyi galbeed so different

Back then we were the movers and shakers of this industry. Isaaq controlled Khat trade in Somalia before Afweyne crack down and then giving his cronies full monopoly.

Where did the stereotype that reer waqooyi are khat addicts come from, isn't most cities full of khat addicts and hoyooyin selling khat to get by? What makes waqooyi galbeed so different
Number of addicts only difference. The morning queues for qaad can get pretty long. It’s getting better though, less people in younger gen do it.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Number of addicts only difference. The morning queues for qaad can get pretty long. It’s getting better though, less people in younger gen do it.
I walked all over burco and hargeisa and something I noticed is that reer burco, being so religious, keep qaad activities on the down low more than reer hargeisa. In hargeisa they don't give a f and chew everywhere, in burco they keep it on the high street in the market.

I walked all over burco and hargeisa and something I noticed is that reer burco, being so religious, keep qaad activities on the down low more than reer hargeisa. In hargeisa they don't give a f and chew everywhere, in burco they keep it on the high street in the market.
Hargeisa is like london even if something mad happens people just keep it stepping. They’re busy people, all got places to go.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Hargeisa is like london even if something mad happens people just keep it stepping. They’re busy people, all got places to go.
Burco busy too but the thing is jobs are so rare and your right most people do fok all.
Hargeisa there's much more going on makes sense.

Som

VIP
Older people know , they had a country back then now you either live in a fake separatist pro Israel pro Ethiopia dictatorship like SL or in a tribal failing state like the FGS. Back in the days the Somali Democratic Republic was a real country for all somalis of every clans , despite it's flaws it was a functioning country with a functioning state apparatus, a formidable army etc. Whatever Siad Barre did wrong (he did plenty) doesn't change this simple fact. It's the same reason why many Iraqis miss Saddam and many Libyans now miss Gheddafi, those guys did terrible things but their countries were more functional back then