Revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This was on reddit and it's quite long but if you don't want to watch 15+ minutes of the anticlimactic video.

Basically this guy finds out his future fiancée is cheating on him, instead of dumping her right away he sticks around for almost a month just so he could dump her by way of a fake proposal. Watching that didn't seem quite so satisfying. Would you ever take revenge on a cheating ex or is living well the best revenge?

Have you ever exacted revenge on anyone?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
what a legend :damn::deadmanny:

Really?

It made me so sad for him. He took out a lot of effort to do this. It's clear that he loved her more than him. She'll get over it but it makes him look a bit.............. Pathetic.

Would you do something like this tokio?

T

Tokio

Really?

It made me so sad for him. He took out a lot of effort to do this. It's clear that he loved her more than him. She'll get over it but it makes him look a bit.............. Pathetic.

Would you do something like this tokio?
I would just walk away. too lazy to do all that.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Life has a funny way of putting things in order.
Would you expect her to seek revenge on you if you ever cheated?

Question to all men in here. Would you tell your woman that you cheated? How would you tell her?

Miski I'm sorry Hun if I derailed your topic.

T

Tokio

Would you expect her to seek revenge on you if you ever cheated?

Question to all men in here. Would you tell your woman that you cheated? How would you tell her?

Miski I'm sorry Hun if I derailed your topic.
it won't happen thou, Alhamdulilah, ilahey ba no ogaladey 4 dumar ah :rejoice:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
This was on reddit and it's quite long but if you don't want to watch 15+ minutes of the anticlimactic video.

Basically this guy finds out his future fiancée is cheating on him, instead of dumping her right away he sticks around for almost a month just so he could dump her by way of a fake proposal. Watching that didn't seem quite so satisfying. Would you ever take revenge on a cheating ex or is living well the best revenge?

Have you ever exacted revenge on anyone?

I couldn't even watch the video more than 1mins.. This why is why you shouldn't give all of you to one person --> when you lose them, you lose yourself too... I understand the heart derails and people acquire different taste. I would prefer if someone tells me he likes someone and wants to be with them rather than go behind my back. Not only will I feel respected, but I would also have the options to decide whether to stay or not. But hey not everyone's considerate and if he does go behind my back, id rather spend time treating myself and not planing some pathetic revenge. Simply because my next deserves my best >,,<

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If it made him feel better then good for him.

That's too much work for me though. I ain't about that life.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sometimes you just gotta take your L and move on. Too bad you trusted a hoe, it happens to the best of us, but you can't seek revenge whenever you've been wronged.

Accept defeat and hope your next girl is more trustworthy.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
What a Nacas, all he did was decorate the house play some music and write bullshit letters :draketf: He should have done something more devious like burn her face with a hot iron or an acid attack on her face

S

SOMACOON

What a Nacas, all he did was decorate the house play some music and write bullshit letters :draketf: He should have done something more devious like burn her face with a hot iron or an acid attack on her face

You mean do time for pussy?
ufdup.png

Status
Not open for further replies.