Revert takes on all Somali hijabis on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Perhaps if Somali women made their mahr higher than 2 apples for these reverts, you wouldn't have every harry, tyrone & abu bakr trying to get him a cheap & clean xalimo. :francis:

they're all replying with "why are u doing this" and "you'll have a somali girl one day"

no real insults

now imagine if it was a somali dude instead, they'd curse the hell out of him

when did we become a race of cucks to religious creeps like this? :mindblown:

they're all replying with "why are u doing this" and "you'll have a somali girl one day"

no real insults

now imagine if it was a somali dude instead, they'd curse the hell out of him

when did we become a race of cucks to religious creeps like this? :mindblown:

Nothing new sxb. We have the most self-hating females in our community. It's what happens when your daddy isn't around, you take out your frustrations on other men.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This nigga wants a submissive non-English speaking Xalimo. Go to your local low income housing looooooooooooooooooooool. They got fresh arrivals there.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somali women are CUCKED
Aren't you like 18? So I take that you have a sister who is cucked or perhaps other family members.

It's so obvious that he was rejected by somali girls and now he is throwing a tantrum on twitter.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Aren't you like 18? So I take that you have a sister who is cucked or perhaps other family members.

It's so obvious that he was rejected by somali girls and now he is throwing a tantrum on twitter.
:birdman:
You have silenced me. I have nothing to say in response :bell:
Take your victory and leave this place

Status
Not open for further replies.