Riddle me this

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How have Rwanda Managed to recover from the Rwandan Civil War so fast and become one of the fastest growing economies in Africa?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They have good and honest politicians, also their leaders are not Ethiopian and foreign puppets like us, we also elect autistic western diaspora loosers as head of states.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have good and honest politicians, also their leaders are not Ethiopian and foreign puppets like us, we also elect autistic western diaspora loosers as head of states.

Rwanda dealt with their h?tu problem

The same cannot be said for Somalia.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Great PR = more FDI

They haven't done as well as you think though. Barely 5% annualized growth rate in GDP per capita since 1994. You'd expect much higher growth rates since they're starting from a low point and due to all the hype you hear.

There's as much corruption in Rwanda as every other African country but the Gov has a tight hold on the news and foreign media doesn't bring it up for some reason.

Maybe it's because Kagame is their main guy in funneling minerals out of the DRC?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are enabling the problem, we can never move forward until the problem is totally destroyed and conquered.

God bless Abdullahi Yusuf AUN.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
A country needs consistent Democratic transition of power over time. Strongmen dictatorship might work for 10,20, 30 or even 40 years but always ends disastrous after the dictator is toppled or dies. People know nothing else. Rwanda has done well for themselves but who knows whether people will pick thier machetes again once his gone.

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
A country needs consistent Democratic transition of power over time. Strongmen dictatorship might work for 10,20, 30 or even 40 years but always ends disastrous after the dictator is toppled or dies. People know nothing else. Rwanda has done well for themselves but who knows whether people will pick thier machetes again once his gone.
All hail Apophis, future Puntland president. He will lead us to independence.

How have Rwanda Managed to recover from the Rwandan Civil War so fast and become one of the fastest growing economies in Africa?
Simply they avoided clan enclaves like the Somalia way and they took a nation building trajectory

shouldn’t that be the obvious thing to understand?? But why am I surprised when you still believe clan enclaves are the road to prosperity even after 30 years

I like how you all of a sudden have a change of mind and heart and admit that even your clan enclaves don’t elect honest politicians but rather losers and autistic leaders like Abdiweli gaas

now since you admitted what the problem is will you still hold to it or let it go?

I like how you all of a sudden have a change of mind and heart and admit that even your clan enclaves don’t elect honest politicians but rather losers and autistic leaders like Abdiweli gaas

now since you admitted what the problem is will you still hold to it or let it go?
The Harvard and Vanderbilt educated man is autistic and a loser. Suuurreee. :chrisfreshhah:

Sxb uplift your land and people instead of worrying about us, eh.

Other leaders buy degrees like candy.
Never seen supposed doctorate holders barely able to read...Harvard...no faking that.

The Harvard and Vanderbilt educated man is autistic and a loser. Suuurreee. :chrisfreshhah:

Sxb uplift your land and people instead of worrying about us, eh.

Other leaders buy degrees like candy.
Never seen supposed doctorate holders barely able to read...Harvard...no faking that.
The problem you suffering from is qabilophilia hence why you can’t think beyond your nose.

besides gaas is probably more close to me than you in terms of qabil but I can attest to his failures unlike you.

The problem you suffering from is qabilophilia hence why you can’t think beyond your nose.

besides gaas is probably more close to me than you in terms of qabil but I can attest to his failures unlike you.
I am RB, so you probably are right....

Gaas may have his faults but all I’ll say is his degree and credentials weren’t bought.:lolbron:

I am RB, if you are truly MJ your likely closer to him.

Gaas may have his faults but all I’ll say is his degree and credentials weren’t bought.:lolbron:
Having degrees has nothing to do with your ability of leadership and your character

gaas was inept, corrupt athe guy was appointed as a minister with hardly anything by farmaajo and 10 years later he is a millionaire

And yes me and him come from the same sub sub clan

Having degrees has nothing to do with your ability of leadership and your character

gaas was inept, corrupt athe guy was appointed as a minister with hardly anything by farmaajo and 10 years later he is a millionaire

And yes me and him come from the same sub sub clan
You got me beat there. I just take issue with unqualified people in office...Harvard may have blinded me.

Why do they call you a sheegad?

You got me beat there. I just take issue with unqualified people in office...Harvard may have blinded me.

Why do they call you a sheegad?
Siad Barre had no ivy league degree nor any other but his leadership skills were astonishing and fluent in English Italian and Somali... I doubt any Somali man will come even close to him atleast for the next 100 years

I do have issues with unqualified people in office too..

As for sheegato we all know how Somalis behave when you don’t tore the line and have one singular clan thinking.... I firmly believe in individuality and rationalism

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Great PR = more FDI

They haven't done as well as you think though. Barely 5% annualized growth rate in GDP per capita since 1994. You'd expect much higher growth rates since they're starting from a low point and due to all the hype you hear.

There's as much corruption in Rwanda as every other African country but the Gov has a tight hold on the news and foreign media doesn't bring it up for some reason.

Maybe it's because Kagame is their main guy in funneling minerals out of the DRC?
Wrong, they're averaging 8% for the past decade. These guys are popping off

Trending