RIP to my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Saving money dreams.

Just spent $678 online shopping on lunch break. Wtf is wrong with me. And on Friday I spent $254 in Sephora. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

I had dreams of saving atleast 5k until December for a trip. I've saved only 2k since August. :jcoleno:

I'm a compulsive shopper. :meleshame:

Pray for me guys. This is an addiction.

@UncleMenace are you good at saving money?

Give me tips guys. I'm considering putting all my credit cards in a place where I can't reach them!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i lowkey habaar whoever created eBay. whenever something that looks good pops up on my feed i get a itchy trigger finger, i cant help myself man :meleshame:

Cash only for saving if you are easily persuaded by items online. You're more reluctant to spend money when you physically see it go away

angrycat

not so sad after all
I do direct deposit, and let the majority go into my savings and only leave enough to do whatever I need in my checking.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Saving money dreams.

Just spent $678 online shopping on lunch break. Wtf is wrong with me. And on Friday I spent $254 in Sephora. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

I had dreams of saving atleast 5k until December for a trip. I've saved only 2k since August. :jcoleno:

I'm a compulsive shopper. :meleshame:

Pray for me guys. This is an addiction.

@UncleMenace are you good at saving money?

Give me tips guys. I'm considering putting all my credit cards in a place where I can't reach them!

Gal gagbad and be the last

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That's why you should open a savings account that you can't access for a certain period of time and the money you need just put it in your current account. That way you can't access your savings until you save your intended amount.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:drakewtf: pm me I know how to get free deliveries off Amazon, I haven't paid for anything for 5 years

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ayuta is for this very habit

Until you get 5k in one shot :sheed:

Try 10k. You will be become bougie and ask for more until they kick you out and never allow you to come back to the group. :feedme:

VixR

Veritas
It's been getting bad lately on my end. I shop to get my spirits up cuz material things and shopping trips give me a temporary high, not even kidding.

I do my best shopping then, too.

I know that's something to work on. It's somewhat sustained.
:drakewtf: pm me I know how to get free deliveries off Amazon, I haven't paid for anything for 5 years
:dwill:

I'm addicted to Amazon and online shopping as well. It doesn't end at the mall and outlets with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.