Rishi Sunak - The Movie🇺🇸

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Things I’ve highlighted so far in this video:

Sunak playing role playing games to be a Banker in Oxford with his school mates/friends

Sunak: “I have friends who are aristocrats, I have friends who are upper class, and have friends you know who are working class. Well…… not Woking class”.

20 years ago he moved to California and meet his dear future billionaire wife Askshata murty

Something to be learned: Never elect upper class politicians. They’re not in for the people they’re in for their business and the riches.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
We’ve had two previous rich upper classes conservatives who took control of the U.K

Red circle on the right side [David Cameron] and red circle on the left [Boris Johnson].

5FFFF238-2788-4EA5-BDEC-38F84B361ADE.jpeg

Bullingdon club is a private all-male dining club for Oxford University students. Both Boris and David were known to partake on these clubs. This club were known for bringing chaos and trouble into the clubs and they were known for bullying people.

When we’re electing people that are from the upper classes there are not in for the middle classe or lower people. They’re only in for themselves. David and Boris have ruined this country and cashed in with money by our own vulnerable expense. Especially with Brexit situation. It’s 13-14 years that the conservatives took over the U.K. only making the matter worse.

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
what pisses me off about these cunts is the fact that most read classics in university and somehow became prime ministers. Hard courses for the poor but easy courses for the rich. The royal family rn, most of the people in it dont even have 3 A's at a level. This William nigga has 2 C's and a B.
The Bullingdon club looks fun tho icl. I wou.d join too. Oxford is boring asf

Khanderson

VIP
what pisses me off about these cunts is the fact that most read classics in university and somehow became prime ministers. Hard courses for the poor but easy courses for the rich. The royal family rn, most of the people in it dont even have 3 A's at a level. This William nigga has 2 C's and a B.
The Bullingdon club looks fun tho icl. I wou.d join too. Oxford is boring asf

Trust me you wouldn’t survive especially being around a guy like Boris Johnson. Boris committed sexism, vandalism and all form of harassment.

Yet he was elected due to the Brexit bait.

:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you know what happens in the psyche of a person who is the only single odd race in a group?

Cognitive dissonance.

Trending