Rooble officially announced he will be running for presidency

HSM was relying on HG but it seems they have switched sides. :russ: Rooble will take with him the HG support that HSM currently enjoys, and despite being the current right hand man for HSM, I predict Mahad Salaad once he becomes GM Prez will bow to HG pressure to support Rooble for president

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

HSM was relying on HG but it seems they have switched sides. :russ: Rooble will take with him the HG support that HSM currently enjoys, and despite being the current right hand man for HSM, I predict Mahad Salaad once he becomes GM Prez will bow to HG pressure to support Rooble for president
The one on the left kinda looks like Ralph macchio tbh

What is Roobles credentials whats he running on? Why did I even bother to ask there’ll be no one man one vote election, just the same guys getting elected over and over again inside Adan adde airport

Jungle

VIP
I'd have no objections whatsoever with Roble becoming the next president if he were to win. He is a good man and not your typical habar gidir politician. Their best chance at Villa Somalia. 2030 seems much more realistic after HSM steps down tho

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I predict Farmaajo return no one will trust this swindler who robbed UAE 30 million Farmaajo seized

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Baahane for President? Maybe at least he will surpass his other clansman, was it 5 or 15 votes last time :pachah1::trumpsmirk::drakelaugh: