@rooblealwaleed feels huge inferiority towards Eeyrabs and Axmaaro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude @RoobleAlWaliid is the biggest Axmaaro and Arab Asslicker every post i see him throw tantrums crying and shitting on himself because he cant get their acceptance.

Arab bootyclapper Bla bla bla.

ethiopian owns somalis bla bla

Just look at this
It is deeply ingrained in the Somali mentality that lightskin or claiming Arab is nasab. One of the most self-loathing fucktards on this planet. It's all about features not skin.

And
Somalis dickride Ethiopian artists too much these days wtf.

:draketf:
Ciyaartii roble waa damaatey

This guy join the league of stupid insecure qaxootis. Who believe in Xabash and Eeyrab supremacylol

Tell us the truth you want Meles Zenawi and Abdulaziz- Al-Saud to do you backwards 10 times. :jgjrrmx:

You got rejected now you are throwing bunch of cry baby tantrums on SSpot.

oucpdx.png

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Siilka iska dhaq you're leaking bruh.

+1 On the Meme though. You're improving.

Although you poured too much tears in that post. Like a nagging . Seems you were holding all those feelings in.

Let all your feelings out kid.

You could've at least spelled ''Ugaas'' right before creating the account though.

My brother I could easily character assassinate you, but it's just a forum.

The one thing I don't do is align myself with Eyrabs and Habesha, but somehow I'm a bootyclapper for them.

You cockguzzling , you should try taking forums less serious. This shit is hilarious.

giphy.gif

By your definiton and logic you are a BANTU BOOTYCLAPPER.

I'm just stating it as it is. If the truth hurts you, so be it.

No need to dedicate threads for me though, you flaming homosexual. I don't roll that way.

Whenever the topic about Bantu comes up you start leaking like a girl. You need to work on keeping your emotions in.

2mq82lv.jpg

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Weird ass actually takes the time to go through my old posts. This nigga has OCD. Guskayga ka kac fam. wax isku fal. Shit ain't that serious.

oi ugas man take dem memes down

dam ethiopiams are gonna use it against us

Saaxiib i have no tolerance towards individuals who want to perpetuate lies about somalis. We dont beg Axmaaros and Eeyrabs ,we are proud people we only seek acceptance from our own clansmen.

These idiots get super butthurt and try to push a false narrative because we do not accept bantus. Hence So angry that they want to reinvent a false reality. All they have is bunch of meaningless anecdotes to support them.

People like rooble, Eno ,Bulhan all these anti-Somali fucktards needs to be systematically embarrased.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@RoobleAlWaliid can you post the meme from yesterday about somalis crying arabs and calling them abdi it had the baby crying:lolbron:
That's the whole reason this dude Ugas is leaking. I didn't even read the thread , I just dropped that meme randomly and went back to what I was doing. Next thing this man started leaking and tagging me everywhere.
laugh3-smiley.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ugas good to see you cooled down and can take a joke. Just let me know if you want to take this meme battle to a whole new level.
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Meme Department, I'm trained in meme warfare and I’ve been involved in causing numerous butt-hurts in the past.

2iggk8w.jpg

I

Inquisitive

@Ugas, Yo mama is so Bantu she went to night school and got marked absent.
Yo Bantu mama's hair is so nappy, even Moses couldn't part it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts