Root canal

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I had a root canal today. The bastard tried to drill my tooth without anaesthetic but it hurt like hell man. I told him drug me up just. It was cool after the anaesthetic no pain or nothing. But I could still feel the needles he used to clean the hole he drilled and the cool solutions he used to clean it . That bit is the worst bit of the whole thing. You can feel him scooping up veins and shit got damn.

I had a root canal today. The bastard tried to drill my tooth without anaesthetic but it hurt like hell man. I told him drug me up just. It was cool after the anaesthetic no pain or nothing. But I could still feel the needles he used to clean the hole he drilled and the cool solutions he used to clean it . That bit is the worst bit of the whole thing. You can feel him scooping up veins and shit got damn.
Shittt that must hurt.. I recently had a 2 root Canal's & my doc used novocaine I didn't feel nothing.

waraabe

Your superior
Shittt that must hurt.. I recently had a 2 root Canal's & my doc used novocaine I didn't feel nothing.

The guy was like you may not feel it if the nerves are dead and I was like :draketf:

how was it like when he cleaned the hole . I could feel those little things in there

The guy was like you may not feel it if the nerves are dead and I was

how was it like when he cleaned the hole . I could feel those little things in there

Man the pain is excruciating especially when they clean out the dead tissue with their small dental drill

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@waraabe everytime I see you comment I just imagine how you'd look. Kinda tall, big Afro, long fingers and dirty nails, big eyes, bushy brows, a beard that doesn't connect and converse

Am I right or am I right

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe everytime I see you comment I just imagine how you'd look. Kinda tall, big Afro, long fingers and dirty nails, big eyes, bushy brows, a beard that doesn't connect and converse

Am I right or am I right

tall yes
big afro no
big eyes no
bushy eyebrows no
a beard yes
a beard that doesn't connect no
converse no
dirty nails no

why do you think of the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.