Russian and Scandinavian women have the biggest watermelons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The average in Ethiopia and Somali areas is B cup.

18 August 2016
Data reveals the average breast size of women around the world
  • Women in Russia, the United states, Colombia, Venezuela and Sweden topped the list

375907C700000578-3746109-image-a-6_1471477687649.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...e-breast-sizes-world.html?ito=social-facebook

USA really? Isn't it due to weight or implants? Lol

B cup is reasonable size. The bigger they are the heavier it is on your back and I noticed some of them tend to have bad posture too. This is the same for women with big behinds too.

Bohol

VIP
USA really? Isn't it due to weight or implants? Lol

B cup is reasonable size. The bigger they are the heavier it is on your back and I noticed some of them tend to have bad posture too. This is the same for women with big behinds too.

They claim Sweden have larger than D cup, but I have been there before the Swedish women were mostly slim.

VixR

Veritas
No way in hell would I want a D cup or larger. Who habaared me, carrying that kind of weight around (no offense). Overkill. B/C is optimal, IMO, even an A is preferable to that nonsense.

I thought Scandinavian women were slim, tall types. I would've guess Africa to be the red zone :lol:

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why is that most sub saharan africa are an A cup? That's a damn lie, africans are packin' adeer. Must be some sort of error

Bohol

VIP
Why is that most sub saharan africa are an A cup? That's a damn lie, africans are packin' adeer. Must be some sort of error

Sure you will find some that are packing but that is not the average (general population).

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Is that Ghana sandwiched as the only west African country in the B range? :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>asses

see that i kind of have to doubt a bit

i can see them having height, and perhaps the cleavage, but a big badonkadonk... just ain't picturing it. prolly average to above average and my nigga discontinuous just forgot what the premium package looks like :tocry:

>asses

see that i kind of have to doubt a bit

i can see them having height, and perhaps the cleavage, but a big badonkadonk... just ain't picturing it. prolly average to above average and my nigga discontinuous just forgot what the premium package looks like :tocry:
youd be suprised. in a good way too

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I have b cup and I want bigger. Something like Bella Hadids boobs or Emily Ratajkowski are to die for. Would never do it tho. The pain has to be too much.

VixR

Veritas
I have b cup and I want bigger. Something like Bella Hadids boobs or Emily Ratajkowski are to die for. Would never do it tho. The pain has to be too much.
Don't. I've seen people who got it, their satisfaction is mixed at best. Not as positive as you'd think. The cup sizing thing is relative, really, because a B cup on a slim or petite girl is ample, but on a big chick it's small, etc.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't. I've seen people who got it, their satisfaction is mixed at best. Not as positive as you'd think. The cup sizing thing is relative, really, because a B cup on a slim or petite girl is ample, but on a big chick it's small, etc.

I won't do it even tho I would love a D cup.

I personally like big boobs I think Emily Ratajkowski is a D cup her boobs are ideal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending