God bless mother Russia :ahh:
8ce1f28110ff0a2bc73f8b57a0555832.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Russian-Army-Girl.jpg

I'd like to be invaded by them any day:diddyass:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
And who has the best military?
Depends what weapon your talking about if you mean air craft the us easily if you mean tanks the us easily what the Russians are good at is creating anti tank/craft weapons example the newer rpg can destroy any tank with ease (or atleast disable it) doesn't matter who made the tank and the rpg and rounds tend to be cheap compared to buying a modern tank which is worth anywhere from 3-6 million
the best rpg is rpg 29 but the most used rpg is rpg 7:fredo:
As for anti aircraft the Russians have something called s300 that makes every fourth generation or older jets useless from from up to 300 miles the us majority has fourth generation aircraft they made a fifth generation airfcraft called f35 to combat s300 but the Russians made s400:francis:
The s300 also shoots down missiles in that range:ehh:

waraabe

Your superior
Russians have better equipment. Their stuff is cheap, effective and reliable.

American weapons are below bar and expensive

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Russia would have beaten the US since they have more warheads but when the Cold War ended the US reigned supreme

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Depends what weapon your talking about if you mean air craft the us easily if you mean tanks the us easily what the Russians are good at is creating anti tank/craft weapons example the newer rpg can destroy any tank with ease (or atleast disable it) doesn't matter who made the tank and the rpg and rounds tend to be cheap compared to buying a modern tank which is worth anywhere from 3-6 million
the best rpg is rpg 29 but the most used rpg is rpg 7:fredo:
As for anti aircraft the Russians have something called s300 that makes every fourth generation or older jets useless from from up to 300 miles the us majority has fourth generation aircraft they made a fifth generation airfcraft called f35 to combat s300 but the Russians made s400:francis:
The s300 also shoots down missiles in that range:ehh:

So If the two nation went to war who would win? Because judging by your post no one would.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No one wins in a war young lady.:nvjpqts:

Yes someone wins. A win even with great losses is still a win.

We never saw Russia and America go head to head during the Cold War so I've always been interested in know what the outcome would be if they started attacking each other's soils

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So If the two nation went to war who would win? Because judging by your post no one would.

That question is pointless because both countries have nuclear weapons, enough to kill the enitre world 10 times over. War is no longer conventional.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That question is pointless because both countries have nuclear weapons, enough to kill the enitre world 10 times over. War is no longer conventional.

I don't think neither countries would be stupid enough to use them. And let's act like they don't exist. Which country do you think would fair the best?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The us not only do they have more modern weapons but they will use 30+ other countries to assist them.
Us navy> Russian navy
us airforce> Russian airforce
Us army=Russian army (am being somewhat generous)
cause the us tanks>russian tanks
everything else is even if push comes to shove the anti tanks that Russians have should help them survive:gnzbryw:
Us air defense <Russian air defense:gnzbryw:

The US surrounds Russia from all sides. Japan/South Korea on the eastern side. Baltic states, Poland, Finland and Nordic countries on the North Western side.

In the event of a conflict, Russia's only option is to strike the US/Europe with a massive nuclear to even out the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending