RVP's stunning volley vs Aston Villa in 2013 wins best goal of the EPL era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
RVP took the accolade after a vote among players who had scored more than 100 goals in the division.

:ahh:
@Tramo
:mjswag::lolbron:

The goals he scored in 2013 man was straight causing havoc. :lawd:
:wow:If only I could relive 2013. Thanks Assanal for giving us RVP. Man gave us our 20th title.

"It was the first title I won and it was a huge moment for Manchester United. What I like about that goal is the whole story that was behind it."
:denzelnigga:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
he was offside :francis:

still remember that game, baastarka got a hattrick of offside goals. it wasnt even the best goal of 2013...or even that month! i was cheesed when he won goal of the month and season, biased ass pundits

80 something minute winner that pretty much kept us up :wow1:

RVP took the accolade after a vote among players who had scored more than 100 goals in the division.

:ahh:
@Tramo
:mjswag::lolbron:

The goals he scored in 2013 man was straight causing havoc. :lawd:
:wow:If only I could relive 2013. Thanks Assanal for giving us RVP. Man gave us our 20th title.

"It was the first title I won and it was a huge moment for Manchester United. What I like about that goal is the whole story that was behind it."
:denzelnigga:

Van Persie's volley against Carlton in an Arsenal shirt was much, much better than that volley

Carlton?:mjlol:It sure was:deadpeter:

Lol, I meant Charlton Athletics. Anyways footballers are really dumb. I still remember them voting for Giggs to win the PFA player's player of the year in 2008-2009. I mean he was on his last legs that year! So this goal is not so great there are hundreds of goals better, including another volley by Van Persie against Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts