Safaaradda Soomaaliya ee dalka Ciraaq oo dib la soo furay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing seems off. Why now when Iraq is going through a war they have no control over. Id rather we focused on europeans and latin american ones. So the diplomat to iraq is a woman:camby::snoop:

S

Shamis

The timing seems off. Why now when Iraq is going through a war they have no control over. Id rather we focused on europeans and latin american ones

We need every ally we can get and we should strengthen each other's fledgling governments seeing as we're in the same boat and all.

S

Shamis

There is nothing xaaraan about having a female waziir. Even I know that.

even you know that huh..... uumm I think I know YOU mean

I just dont think its a good idea. But i guess it comes as part of conditions for aid that women are included in the government.

S

Shamis

You think it's about aid? You're talking about Caraweelo country! Our foreign minister is a woman who has her own political party, Dr Xaawo is the leading physician in Somalia, women are strongly represented in almost every sphere including business and land ownership. Ethiopia only allowed women land ownership rights a few months ago - are you sure you're not confusing as with those serfs?

Yes foreign comes with conditions such as democracy and everything that comes with it such as inclusion of women in politics. It's because of that naagaha can contribute.

Ofcourse women can have land ownership thats not politics.

S

Shamis

Islam only mentions a leader of the country and not a member of parliament or a diplomat which are both delegate positions. Let's not split hairs.

Islam only mentions a leader of the country and not a member of parliament or a diplomat which are both delegate positions. Let's not split hairs.
Were there female diplomats or member of parliament (or shura) during the Sahaba era? This appointment of female members in the Somali government is bidcah.

S

Shamis

Were there female diplomats or member of parliament (or shura) during the Sahaba era? This appointment of female members in the Somali government is bidcah.

:cryinglaughsmiley:Who the f*ck cares? Mama Fawsia for President! :axvmm9o:

S

Shamis

Horta, do Somalis even live in Iraq?

LooL.

They used to during Saddam days. Some diplomatic staff never left and a number were assassinated or were killed in bombings. One of the guys in the video has been Iraq since Siad Barre times.

Status
Not open for further replies.