Satan's work

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Someone came to me and said
You have changed, you have turned traditional. You need to go back to the old girl we used to know.
Be open and all, not to restrict myself and that I look "FOB".

That's because I'm speaking more somali, wearing more modest clothing and religious.

Is this an insult?

I think you answered you question with your post title. Don't take it personal. Deep inside, I think they hate the fact you are changing your life for good and they won't come for the ride.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I think you answered you question with your post title. Don't take it personal. Deep inside, I think they hate the fact you are changing your life for good and they won't come for the ride.
I felt personally attacked, to the point I started to believe her by asking myself why am I being so strict on myself and that I should enjoy life like them, because I'm still young etc.

I felt personally attacked, to the point I started to believe her by asking myself why am I being so strict on myself and that I should enjoy life like them, because I'm still young etc.
All I can say is they gonna envy you because of your connection with you Lord. Don't forget to recite your morning and evening supplications.
btw, sorry to you this. You have to let them go completely.

Xaruun

VIP
They’re clearly bitter and envious of you because their life is a sad mess. They want you to go back to partying and drinking so they can bring you down with them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1609352024468.png