Saudi Crown Prince told members of the US Congress that his life is in danger because he is working to normalize relations with Israel

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Israel got Arabs in a chokehold

Egypt got diplomatic ties with Israel
Morocco got.diplomatic ties with Israel
Jordan got diplomatic ties with Israel
UAE is tight with Israel

I've been reading about Israel relations with ME and realized Arabs have abandoned Palestine years ago

Reality is that except for the UAE, Israelis are despised by the public in each of those countries.

I don't get why Saudi is trying to normalize with Israel? What do they gain out of that?
Israel will like this deal since Saudi is seen as the leader of the Muslim world they might have other muslim countries normalize with them too but what does Saudi gain out of this?

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I don't get why Saudi is trying to normalize with Israel? What do they gain out of that?
Israel will like this deal since Saudi is seen as the leader of the Muslim world they might have other muslim countries normalize with them too but what does Saudi gain out of this?

They like what the US will give them in exchange for making the deal.

UAE is tight with Israel

I've been reading about Israel relations with ME and realized Arabs have abandoned Palestine years ago
Egypt and Jordan were largely pressured by the US to recognize Israel, it's no coincidence that after the Camp David Accords Egypt became the second largest recipient of foreign aid from the US
UAE on the other hand is genuine scum

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Well this is highly believable, beware of Politico they have a slight Israeli leaning bias when it comes to news from capitol Hill not to mention the fact their so called "sources and informants" are broke senate interns.

UAE is tight with Israel

It’s inevitable, the rest of the Middle East will eventually normalise relations with Israel. Sure, their people might be against it, but Arab leaders all know that the days of “destroying Israel” are over and have been for decades. Israel has proved that it is here to stay, no matter how many times the Arabs wage wars against them and try to destroy them.

There is no longer any benefit in being hostile to Israel anymore for Arab leaders. But they’re also cautious because they don’t want to be seen as being too friendly to Israel, as that would be political suicide.

Arabs can complain but nobody cares. Might makes right, that’s reality. And currently most the Arab states are poor, unstable and backwards. All these Arab countries offer very little to the rest of the world compared to Israel.

Quite frankly, Arabs should be ashamed of themselves. 22 Arab countries vs 1 Jewish state and Israel surpassed them in every single metric. Israel is wealthier, more stable, its citizens actually have freedom and human rights.