Saudi Salafi Sheikh: Non Arab Muslims are our dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161005_172807.jpg

Would even are dumbass wahhabi be stupid enough to say something like that? That seems too ridiculous even for the most ridiculous people on earth.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So what who cares what some Arab sand thinks. I'm still Muslim and I love Allah and his prophet (saw).

VixR

Veritas
Lmao. He's merely puting to words what they all think, and the accounts of Muslims who've lived in Saudi is testament to it.

I though Somalis here hated PC?

This is telling like it is straight from the horses mouth, from the realest of the real Saudi Wahhabs who, for once, actually have a legitimate claim to the prophet, and keys to the most prized places of Muslim worship out of which they've made it their business to exploit the life savings of the poorest of the poor of 'dogs' from every corner of this wretched earth to pay out of their asses (with average hajj packages here costing 8k-10k per person with 2-3 mill hajis at varying rates per year, do the crude math) to partake in a glorified hamster wheel hajjster obstacle course between mountains and around hills, and encircling a primitivie brick cube structure they encased with a black embroidered sheet with golden calligraphy to make look fancy, wherein hajjsters occasionally circle the cube so good they overzealously stampede each other to death, which isn't at all that terrible since your sins are wiped and your soul floats out of your body light and baby butt soft.

Hafez

VIP
Wallahi this ain't real. I know this man's views really well.
:hehehehe:
What he says in this video is the exact opposite of what this fag is claiming:

Your turn to bring proof AbdiJohnson, show us where you got the picture from. Because all of the sources led me to a Hindu man on Twitter who most certainly got it out of his asscrack.

:hemad:

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Whites and Asians would refer to you as a so why are you using white terminologies like "sand " to refer to these Arabs? The irony lol.
If they want to refer to me as "" because my complexion then they're more than welcomed.

Reign

VIP
Wasn't your prophet a sand.....
:mjlol:

:browtf:
My prophet wasn't a sand . He was the chosen one. He was the prophet of Allah, the blessed, the spreader of the truth, the kind, the trustworthy, the truthful one. He is not defined by his race and he is not responsible for what brain dead arabs utter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending