Secret to a long successful marriage, by Denzel.

E23B12C3-30C6-4BFA-BBF6-ABBE6173B7C7.jpeg

angry denzel GIF

I didn’t expect this from Zel.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
A guy with that much money and status has cheated, nothing will prove me otherwise.

Celebrities the last people to take relationship advice from

You just want a miskiin guy you can dominate..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::williamswtf:

I don't get dominated by the women I've been with; I just don't expect them to be doormats.

I do like it when my girl ever so slightly chokes me; spanks me on my fuuto; bites me on my chest; and digs her nails into my back.

Is that bad?

:cosbyhmm:

lisa kudrow valerie cherish GIF by The Comeback HBO

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:dead::williamswtf:

I don't get dominated by the women I've been with; I just don't expect them to be doormats.

I do like it when my girl ever so slightly chokes me; spanks me on my fuuto; bites me on my chest; and digs her nails into my back.

Is that bad?

:cosbyhmm:

lisa kudrow valerie cherish GIF by The Comeback HBO

:mjlol:

I had a young lady I was seeing many years ago try to choke me. I looked away for a split second while were going at it and when I look in her direction she's coming right at me with her hand up and tries to erotically choke me. I recoiled instantly. God bless but that ain't for me.

:mjlol: :damn:

I had a young lady I was seeing many years ago try to choke me. I looked away for a split second while were going at it and when I look in her direction she's coming right at me with her hand up and tries to erotically choke me. I recoiled instantly. God bless but that ain't for me.

:mjlol: :damn:

It's not for everyone and it takes some getting used to.

Last edited:

Trending