Secular to Totalitarian to Islamic Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Surely you all have seen or have stories passed down from secular Somalia. It was nothing like Siad Barre's totalitarian regime or the Al-Shabaab/ISIS control that is currently in place.

Although secular Somalia was beautiful, one that would be focused on God would have been ideal. With the absence of God, murderers, cannibalism, and tribalism is rampant. The power vacuum after the totalitarian regime gave way to a power vacuum that now is headed by and Islam focused society that conducts beheadings, stoning of women and gays and a shackled country.

I propose that the one and only God, Father of Abraham, Moses and Jesus, who through him introduced his Son and the Earth's saviour the Lord Jesus Christ be introduced to Somalia so that peace can be restored in both the country and the hearts of the people. Amen.

Aren't you a Muslim? Jesus Christ kulaha. Also, I'm pretty sure the Old Testament, which Somalis will probably follow provided they convert, has barbaric laws as well.:childplease::faysalwtf:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Aren't you a Muslim? Jesus Christ kulaha. Also, I'm pretty sure the Old Testament, which Somalis will probably follow provided they convert, has barbaric laws as well.:childplease::faysalwtf:

She's a Somali Christian. And just a few days ago she was as cussing me out for being atheist.

ItsHanna

I live in a very liberal neighborhood and the gays are my next-door neighbors :banderas:

I live in east London in a Muslim area. I need to move. Last year in the summer there was a bill board of a woman in a bikini in my area and guess what these pakis did? They painted a black naqib on her.

Jeesto

VIP
I live in east London in a Muslim area. I need to move. Last year in the summer there was a bill board of a woman in a bikini in my area and guess what these pakis did? They painted a black naqib on her.
Pakis are some weird people. They marry their cousins and in pakistan if the wife disobeys the husband, he acids her face:jcoleno:

ItsHanna

Pakis are some weird people. They marry their cousins and in pakistan if the wife disobeys the husband, he acids her face:jcoleno:

Somalis are just as weird I know of two sisters who both married their cousins and yes it was the same family. Disgusting behaviour.

Jeesto

VIP
Somalis are just as weird I know of two sisters who both married their cousins and yes it was the same family. Disgusting behaviour.
Cousin marriage is not common in the somali community, doqon dont use two girls to bash the somalis:ufdup: They're forced unlike us

Status
Not open for further replies.