! Sh Dabacasar goes live inside a plane and conducts insane conversation with a Rapper seated next 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Why are you obsessed with this guy? Is he popular only on here or in general with Somalis?

15966113_1527511420596860_1225342825255935453_n.jpg

He looked so young and light skin :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
He has influence and prestige just like how you follow atheist Hawkins.

Nvm he is dead and hellfire
:chrisfreshhah:

Are u going to start calling me a Europhile too?

If this is what inspires prestige and influence with our ppl beneath no other, it's not a good sign. Unless you're exaggerating his popularity.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah:

Are u going to start calling me a Europhile too?

If this is what inspires prestige and influence with our ppl beneath no other, it's not a good sign. Unless you're exaggerating his popularity.

I kind of did exaggerated his popularity but he doesn't have the most followers.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@VixR people follow just to keep up with his endless antics, it's not that serious.
The other day he converted some high as f*ck AA in like 3 minutes, guy isn't caadi.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

@VixR people follow just to keep up with his endless antics, it's not that serious.
The other day he converted some high as f*ck AA in like 3 minutes, guy isn't caadi.

What about the lesbian lady with that haircut lmao.

I used to watch the guy but his videos are too long. I ought to make time to watch them every now and then. It's pure comedy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What about the lesbian lady with that haircut lmao.

I used to watch the guy but his videos are too long. I ought to make time to watch them every now and then. It's pure comedy.

That chick manne! She just smiled as he he torched her in Somali :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
Lmfao much as I see something about him on here periodically, I've read comments enough to form an idea, but I haven't watched any of his stuff organically. I was just curious about what the big deal was and his position, cuz he comes up a lot.

"My mothers name mary"
"Oooooh ok"
"My daughters name Mary"
"Oooooh ok"
"My sons name, Jesus"
"Oooooh ok"
"But I'm a MUSLIM"
"................. ok"

He set that white man up nicely for a heart attack, got him all comfortable with biblical names he would be familiar with and then dropped the I'm a Muslim line inside a plane.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"My mothers name mary"
"Oooooh ok"
"My daughters name Mary"
"Oooooh ok"
"My sons name, Jesus"
"Oooooh ok"
"But I'm a MUSLIM"
"................. ok"

He set that white man up nicely for a heart attack, got him all comfortable with biblical names he would be familiar with and then dropped the I'm a Muslim line inside a plane.

:deadmanny::dead::dead1::deadmanny::dead1:

Walahi the whole time I was waiting for the guy to say "Hostess! I won't fly on this plane, this man is a danger to us all":deadrose: but once again Sh Dabacasar is cool as the other side of the pillow with his disjointed and lunatic jibberrish train of thought

Status
Not open for further replies.