Shame.

seoulmates

Inactive.
IMG_9408.jpeg

seoulmates

Inactive.
Some context: This man recently died. He tweeted this about Gazans (prior to the genocide). All I can think is in the grave what will he say to his lord when this tweet is read back to him? He constantly would tweet religious things yet called for kaffirs to kill Muslims.

The people of Gaza stand proud and steadfast despite everything while this man rots gaining sins as this tweet circles around.

seoulmates

Inactive.
How does one sleep at night thinking like this?
Laag. He was one of the Saudis pushing for normalization because he is a businessman. He was mad many Saudis were against normalization. Now he doesn’t have any of his dirty yahood blood money with him in the grave. I wonder what his response will be to Allah regarding this tweet.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Laag. He was one of the Saudis pushing for normalization because he is a businessman. He was mad many Saudis were against normalization. Now he doesn’t have any of his dirty yahood blood money with him in the grave. I wonder what his response will be to Allah regarding this tweet.
1720905101621.png

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Most arabs are like him lol. They just don't say it out loud. The middle east is a yahuud stronghold and the Arabs have allowed it. Only arabs are the ones getting humiliated. When this happens to them, I hope they won't scream "muh ummah"

Most arabs are like him lol. They just don't say it out loud. The middle east is a yahuud stronghold and the Arabs have allowed it. Only arabs are the ones getting humiliated. When this happens to them, I hope they won't scream "muh ummah"
Nah most Arabs aren't like him. Their governments are though but they're not ready to take down their rulers and lose the prosperity and wealth they've accumulated

Trending

Latest posts